Will Ed talk?

Ed, I’m sorry to say, has a high opinion of Pip. I remember, with some nausea, that he told people in The Bull that she was ‘a bit good’ with cows. That was when she called on him for help and was quite snippy with him, hardly thanked him, I’m not sure she paid him, nevertheless he went and sang her praises.

So, will he keep quiet about the cattoo he found in the lane? Cattle that he put in with Adam’s new cattle? He ought to be worried even now and more so when he hears what happened at Bridge Farm. Though I don’t think he knows about the cows that got mixed up with Tony’s Anguses.

3 Likes

All Ed has to do is say something in Jazzer’s hearing about the Brookfield herd being out on the road, and Jazzer say something to Tom, and Pip will be for the chop.

I do hope.

5 Likes

Ed didn’t get where he is today by grassing up his mates.

4 Likes

And where is Ed today, exactly? That’s right, nowhere.

3 Likes

Ed is far too stupid to realise when he is blabbing what he should not. Look at the way he told David about the stuff he pulled out of the culvert, and that it then vanished from the side of the road. If David had been even slightly on the ball, that would have been very useful to the Flood Warden.

(Though how Rob had removed it we were never told.)

3 Likes

[quote=“Fanta, post:5, topic:143, full:true”]Though how Rob had removed it we were never told.)
[/quote]Ate it.

After all, if he could cope with Helen’s cooking he must have an iron gut.

3 Likes

I think he does, now.

5 Likes

:joy: Deep joy and much snorking.

4 Likes