Bedpost notches

Fallon! Yes she’s been ‘shacked up’ with many men. but for real multiplicity, it is the Archer girls - mostly, JD, Fagash, Shula, Lizzie, Pip and Christine - who between them have had more men than Aldershot NAAFI

I think you should take a week off in recovery, after each of those. A hell of a lot of typing there.

2 Likes

None of those you name has slept with more than six or so men in her lifetime, as far as we know, apart from Lilian having possibly been up to all sorts in Guernsey. There is no reason to think Christine has ever had sex with more then two, and married both of them in succession: why include her?

1 Like

For Christine you need to go back to the 1950s

For Fagash, you need to consider the men before and after Lester

For JD, Paddy was not her first boyfriend.

For Shula, hang on while I find my abacus are we counting from Neil or from Martin?

1 Like

Christine was not sleeping around in the fifties. She had several boyfriends, but it those days that didn’t mean you had to leap into bed together on the second or third date. She once thought about going away for the weekend with someone, but his wife found out.

I don’t remember Lilian having sex with anyone before Nick Nicholson (christened Lester, but he didn’t use it.)

Paddy was the first man Jennifer had sex with.

Shula did not have sex with Neil.

There is a difference between going out with someone and staying in with him, I feel. Boyfriend and lover are not synonyms.

4 Likes

Maybe my memory is longer. Back when Neil was Dan’s general worker, before he became a Porcinologist. He would regularly sit on overnight shift’s during Lambing time. Jill was not very impressed with Shula taking Neil a hot flask at near midnight on one shift and then falling asleep (she said) and staying the rest of the night in the straw, before going home when Jethro (I think it was Jethro) arrived in the morning, to take over from Neil

Well. The first man that week, possibly.

So a totally new and unfamiliar idea for her then.

2 Likes

Just a thought, Fishy… Why is all of this Archers stuff in the Not The Archers section.

It’s weeks since I had a new ‘badge’ Can I report the two of us for being off-topic? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We could ask someone to move it… Under the header “Fallon!”

3 Likes

Thank you, Gus.

3 Likes

Love the new title of this thread.:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Yer akshewl Spanish, innit.

2 Likes

I think you mean ‘nachos’, joe. Must unsuitable. Think of the crumbs.

2 Likes

I know a certain sparrer who could deal with that…

2 Likes