From which character's death would The Archers most benefit?

Jamie, may I add my vote to Jill, I was thinking ‘death by flapjack’ I know that the collateral damage would be that the Bridge Farm Archers would starve to death but every cloud…

5 Likes

Ah, LadySusan, the thought of all of the inhabitants of Brookfield starving to death warms my heart! So long as we include Pip’nToebeee as well. Rickyard is on Brookfield land, after all.

3 Likes

Toebee’s gin will probably sort that problem out

4 Likes

Good idea. Boom! Sorted!

2 Likes

That’s a good plan, m’Lady.

And welcome to the board.

3 Likes

Thank you :grinning: I’m a bit new to message boards so I will try not to disgrace myself even if I did get my farms mixed up in my original post, I meant to put Brookfield and everyone has been kind enough not to correct me :grinning:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome, LadySusan. Anyone who loathes Jill will be an asset to the board; I am sure that you and Soo, she of the glorious ‘cake-engendering shite’ observation, will get along like a stable on fire… :racehorse:
Just be aware you have used your one and only free pass for Getting The Farm Wrong.

5 Likes

M’Lady, you can correct a post. If you find the thing underneath it which looks like a crayon (between the three dots and the two links of chain) and click on it, the post comes back into a box like the one you first wrote it in, and you can change your typos or malapropisms, sometimes even before anyone notices. I use this facility all the time!

2 Likes

Thanks Gus but as a newbie don’t I get 2 free passes ? I did 'fess up as soon as I realised I had put the wrong name :smile::smile: and… I do find Jill very annoying

3 Likes

Thanks Fanta, I have a feeling I’ll be making good use of that, much appreciated :+1::grinning:

3 Likes

Now, let’s get down to business: how are we going to kill Jill? Is it to be the usual death by sitting or something more dramatic. I very much like your idea of a distillery explosion wiping her out. She could have been trotting over there with a flask and some lemon drivel. Do we spare Toebee so he can take the blame? I think that would be best.

And Brookfield reverting into the midden it was under the Dopeys regime would be fun. Especially as they’d all turn on each other. Perhaps David could get his revenge for Ruth blaming him for Heather’s death.

Yes, lots of blame to share around.

1 Like

Swarmed by bees (apologies to Soo).
Accidentally self-casseroled (“Are you there Mum? Ooh, that smells good.”)

2 Likes

Exploding lemon drivel.

2 Likes

Wotcha Joe!

I still like the idea of dedding La Snell. Maybe if other posters want rid of Jill she could drop on Lyndy from A Great Moral Height, splattering them both? Although now Tiger has returned it’s time Chalky had him bumped off for grassing. Can’t stand the man, me, I’ve met a few.

1 Like

BTW Gus you can’t have Fallon. I want her for my very own.

2 Likes

Justin dying of a heart attack while thinking about Lilian, and being discovered by her when she comes back from the shower all ready for bed in her baby doll pyjams, would do no harm as far as I am concerned.

3 Likes

We discover that yes, indeed, she has: she said yesterday that she’d forgotten to replenish one of the hives when she took their honey.

I don’t want Fallon, perish the thought, I want her dead. There’s quite a difference. Unless you happen to be Death, in which case take her and welcome.
Greetings, btw.

3 Likes

Welcome, Aisling.

Gus, I am now imagining you as Goldfinger: ‘No, Miss Rogers, I expect you to die.’

5 Likes

Original Fallon was moderately interesting, with the music and generally trying to make something of herself.

Of course she made the mistake of staying in Ambridge and that has all been ruthlessly sanded off.

4 Likes