From which character's death would The Archers most benefit?

It is left to the reader to speculate which finger… :wink:

4 Likes

♩ “She’s the limpet, the limpet with the Midas touch…” ♫

5 Likes

…crude but effective right hook", as it happens.
Be’ave, the lottovyer.

For some reason, I very much dislike Fallon’s voice. And for less obscure reasons, it irritates me that she is building a tea & tat empire. But then I get horribly Narked and Sarky* when some others bleat on about the message TA “should” be sending about this, that, or a bit of the other, so I ought to keep that to myself really.

*Yes, Lilian and I used to be neigbours

3 Likes

Joe. Joe needs to go.

The Grundies would hopefully be liberated from his increasingly bad influence and perhaps just revert to being lovable rogues. Seems like we only have a small window of opportunity as Ed has started sulking and whining like a goodun again - so the brotherly feud should break out before too long.

Once he’s gone, then Hootenanny is top of the list. Increasingly vicious and mad old bat that she is. Who’d benefit? Me, and a few thousand others.

3 Likes

I would very much like Fallon and Emma to succeed. Not for any pure motives but - purely - because I swear it would annoy them at Bridge Farm. Not Pat and Tony so much, but Tom and Helen. Especially if the farm shop wasn’t doing very well. Not very well at all.

Overheard in the Ambridge Tearoom: ‘I wouldn’t bother with the shop, if I were you, dear, it’s just got that ridiculously expensive and not very interesting cheese and that sour-faced woman in there would curdle it if it wasn’t curdled already.’

But I digress. Aren’t we supposed to be speaking of death? Who shall we kill off today? How about Lilian? How about Lilian and Justin? I’d like to keep Matt, so he can move back in the Dower House and start making waves in Ambridge.

3 Likes

“And if she’s going to burst into tears every time she picks up a cheese-knife…”

3 Likes

I have sent private messages to people, but on the whole we are trying here not to get into discussion about other boards’ moderators, merely resolving firmly to note any mistakes we may feel that they have made and not do likewise.

However tempting! And I am by God tempted sometimes…

3 Likes