Has anyone got…

It was the character being called fat anyway, not the real brat. Which is why KD getting hot under the collar about it was so bloody stupid.

imo. others are of course available, but also wrong.

3 Likes

Daniel had problems with his weight because of the steroids he was taking for juvenile arthritis. It was frequently mentioned on air.

5 Likes

[quote=“joe, post:42, topic:329”]It was frequently mentioned on air.[/quote]Then the actor himself may not have been.

Either way it was in the hands of the writer if it was referred to. Now, who might that have been ???

You’ll gather I’m not to bothered.

3 Likes

Does TVOA have a similar issue?

3 Likes

No, he just ate a lot for some while, or at least was constantly mentioned as eating, and as taking food home with him if more than a few people offered him (say) mince pies. Oh, and being unable to fit into his bike leathers any more.

3 Likes

I think we need to hear him break through the awning of a deck chair fairly soon. Sooosan could then let Ms Gupta have full and better particulars of her juicing diet or the punishing and chilli free regime she inflicted on Neell pre photo shoot.

3 Likes

Please don’t shout, I may have a screenreader and been DEAFENED

1 Like

Apologies.

That was aimed at Armitage who used the dreaded block caps. I’m sorry you thought I was shouting at you MFP. :worried::worried::worried::worried:

3 Likes

Because he wasn’t allowed to be called Fat Dan he started being referred to as Formerly Fat Dan, or FFD. Ooh, Chris, I don’t see it on your list!

2 Likes

I’ll add them. Thanks, JJ.

It might be that Peet, whose eyesight is going, might use SRS if he ever posts again…

2 Likes

Diabetes is such a sod

2 Likes

I did ask that very thing, FantaFish. It would seem that he is an ideal candidate for it

Carinthia.xx

1 Like

No. We got an equally unconvincing “okay” instead.