Hi

Welcome from me, too! Always nice to see a new face

4 Likes

Is that your cat or a ‘stock’ cat, Kara? It’s beautiful but looks a little, er, opinionated/forceful/ Gah, what am I saying - it’s a cat.

4 Likes

Before you worry, Kara, Gus is soft about moggies. Owned by one, in fact.

2 Likes

Yep, my cat! Well, one of them…

4 Likes

I think I shall just step gently to one side and allow the ailurophiles to take over the thread…

Not that I dislike cats, you understand, I just don’t have one.

3 Likes

Oh, but you could [bubblewrappity] [stringity] [ouchity ][Post!]. Feeding instructions follow under separate cover.

3 Likes

How many? S/he is beautiful.

3 Likes

Two lady cats. Occasionally tempted to get a third, but I spend enough time trying to herd the two I have.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Chris - could this have been his own idea? He’s written quite a lot about his experience—I think there was a book?—so maybe he thought this was something TA could address?

Given the lead time for most SLs, isn’t it quite likely that it was proposed and cleared after his appointment? Of course, we don’t know how involved he is—if at all—in current SLs, but this does seem to be remarkably close to home, so I hope I’m right. Otherwise, yes, it would be breathtakingly insensitive.

3 Likes

Fishy, that is unkind and ungrateful, and you will be reported to Herself. Who has just, after much feinting, let herself out the flap. Funny that when I sit down to eat she suddenly finds herself Greatly Enfeebled, innit. Still, you will learn these little ways in time… ;- )

3 Likes

By which I take it you mean females. If your cats are indeed ‘ladies’, do you do correspondence courses at all?

3 Likes

I hope very much that he has approved it. Either that or I fully expect to read somewhere that he has decided not to take up the poisoned chalice after all.

3 Likes

We do in fact have a cat-flap.

It locks.

And she is avenged; I am now stuck with Elvis for the foreseeable future, I suspect.

3 Likes

bwhahahaha! The Revenge of Mrs B. Cat is a terrible thing.
You could try sticking a burger in your ear, I suppose…

4 Likes

It has got as far as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP8HO9TGkbw

4 Likes

Rather you than me, dere.
I come over all stabby at that one.

3 Likes

I might turn off the youtube wossit and revert to Sherlock.

3 Likes

Oooh, which Sherlock?

2 Likes

“The Great Game”. Series 1, number 3.

3 Likes