Just in case you were feeling sorry for Pip

That’s the religious definition… The UK legal definition is set out in The Sexual Offences Act. 1956
It doesn’t include brother/sister-in-law.

2 Likes

Phew !!!

(That’s all. Just ‘Phew’)

2 Likes

That is why I said “technically”, Useders.

1 Like

Aisling, I have no idea what you are talking about?

1 Like

So you did. Sorry… I’m on an economy drive at the moment and only reading every other word. :wink:

5 Likes

That got a laugh out loud from me! Mind if I borrow it?

4 Likes

That’s ok then. My patent protection from modding. Let’s see, back in a mo’.

Oh I see. Just a few puns on 1) Will’s and Ed’s names, 2) the way Sooooosan pronounces and stresses Emma’s name (originally used by Alison Graham in RT some years ago), 3) the Will-Ed-Emma triangle, 4) an imaginary hill turned into what Emma did with Ed and Will, 5) what Emma did with members of a poaching and latterly gamekeeping family (poached them). I seem to recall from Elsewhere (or Erewhon - there I go again) that puns and you don’t get on. Personally, I love them, the more obscure the better. I don’t have any others in mind for today. Would you care for a drinky?

2 Likes

Thanks Carinthia! xxx :rose::heart:

Does it work? It could very useful in halving the number of ophthalmologists’ appointments. Also, I see those big lenses on spectacles have become fashionable once more, with very prominent frames that rarely complement people’s facial bone structure. 'Tis a bizarre world.

4 Likes

Feel free. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not on this thread, but I will certainly have one in the cellar – after supper, now.

3 Likes

What of her bringing up the subject of the £5k? Genuinely trying to demonstrate how sorry she is or sowing discord between her parents to lay down smoke?

Oh, and this creature is supposed to be 23 / 24. How come she doesn’t understand why it would be a pisspoor idea for Toby to pay her back from whatever wodge Kenton has most improbably doled out to him?

Gaaaahhhhh!

2 Likes

A bit of the second option: she’s none too bright but good at playing the parents off against each other as they are even more stupid. There’s also a third option, making a pretence of attempting to pay for her mistakes, well, mistakes is kind, egregious behaviour, rather. She failed to suggest cutting her wages, I note. Who care if it would make much difference, it would be a gesture and it would hurt … her.

See above, none too bright, or so implacably self-centred that all she can see is ‘I want my money back right now no matter what I said before about being in it for the long haul’. I had a rare moment of sympathy for Toby there!

[quote=“Gus, post:32, topic:301, full:true”]Gaaaahhhhh!
[/quote]Quite!

4 Likes

I sympathise with Toby quite a lot, tbh, but he has a fearful poor taste in shags.

3 Likes

[quote=“Gus, post:34, topic:301”]
Toby … has a fearful poor taste in shags.[/quote]To be fair we don’t know that … specifically.

4 Likes

One sample is not sufficient to establish chronic poor taste.

Have we found out what he’s really been up to in Brighton yet? I lose track.

5 Likes

And interest, for my part.

I don’t think the SWs know, either.

5 Likes

Shagging the herring gulls?

He said he was saving someone from a drug-related lifestyle, didn’t he? What are the known facts, Chief Superintendent Fish?

2 Likes

How long before the Bank of Peggoi coughs up? This will cause Umbrage at the Bank of Hooter. In RL both BFs would fold and Demara would be in. Oh yes, and there’s Lillian with her rich fiancé. Sounds like the Magic Roundabout. “Time for bed,” said Zebedee.

2 Likes

Not Toerag’s utterances, that’s for sure.

4 Likes