Latest Ambridge Observer

That woman is a Good Thing.

3 Likes
3 Likes

And an excellent follow-up:

4 Likes

Two favourite quotes, both from Emma:

“… it was disgusting. My George had to play three games of Resident Evil 7 Biohazard to calm himself down.’”
and
"No amount can make up for what my kiddies have been through. Unless it’s enough to put a deposit on a new house. That would do it."

5 Likes

Another good’un

5 Likes

Excellent, joe, I don’t know how she keeps it up. Sometimes The Archers is so absurd it’s difficult to parody.

4 Likes
4 Likes

I approve of this woman’s work more each week!

5 Likes
4 Likes

’ …anyone who suggests I went joyriding and caused the damage myself, just to prove I’ve still got the old magic even though I’m 75 now, will be hearing from my lawyers.’

Happy chortle.

5 Likes

There is that, and there is Emma’s unfinished couplet, and there is Auntie Satya’s answer to Tom…

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

I wish that website would allow me to post comments!

5 Likes

Another gem:

5 Likes

As ever in these sort of things, it’s the trite, irrelevant asides which add greatly.

It could have been Alan Bennett or Victoria Wood when she takes Ed & Emma for dinner " … my treat, and I let them have starters and everything".

4 Likes

Something the SWs fail to grasp, now that they have decided that drama = conflict

4 Likes
4 Likes

I am amazed by the consistently high standard of a skit on a programme which seems set on finding out what there is in the U-bend.

4 Likes