More SW wrongness

Xander being given pipecleaners to play with seems quite likely to result in a spike in a child. He’s what, about 11 months? Either this is another area of SW ignorance or his ‘parents’ are being portrayed as incompetent, borderline infanticidal. Not that I care either way, you understand.

Oh, and wrt tonight’s offering, tbtb need to sort their sound levels out.

6 Likes

Thank you for listening, so I don’t have to.

Love your point about the pipecleaners! And then there are the toy farm animals, just the right size to choke the little cherub? Perhaps the pipecleaners could be put to use creating an airway.

6 Likes

“My First Tracheostomy”

7 Likes

The editor had children; whether the scripties for that week did or not, shouldn’t the editor catch things like that? I mean, what the hell is he for if not precisely stuff like that?

5 Likes

I mean, they could be giving the Listening Millions bad ideas. Kindergarten carnage. Heads and lessons will, respectively, roll and be learned.

One often wonders.

5 Likes

[Blinks. Shakes head. Blinks again.]

Gus thinks kindergarten carnage is a bad idea?

6 Likes

It might have been a pious wish…

6 Likes

It would sort out the whole “when should schools reopen” problem.

6 Likes

Wheesht. I am trying to pass as a respectable late middle-aged female. It’s not working, is it…

6 Likes

Adam never really wanted a sprog, remember…

(I was about to say he sounded distinctly unenthusiastic, then thought, how could we tell?)

7 Likes

Snork, Joe

And Gus

And everyone

There has been a bitovva shortage of pipecleaners in the real world
Many have been using them for nose wires in homemade face masks

Carinthia. xx

7 Likes

I have an obscure use for them that hardly anyone does any more: I clean me pipes wiv 'em.

7 Likes