So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

5 Likes

Please don’t try to give me a hernia from over-laughing…

6 Likes

Wouldn’t be seen dead in one, dere. Which is probably just as well.

I am charitably assuming that

was the fruit of fevered ramblings rather than a settled view of yours…

6 Likes

I always said it’s not larceny if it just falls into me sack and after all if I’d left the jewels lying there unprotected in that dynamited-open safe someone might have pinched them, but the jury didn’t see it that way.

6 Likes

Just as well I have no jewels innit then?

I am down to 99.6 F temp today

WITH prophylactic parrots

I dread to think of it without the parrots

5 Likes

For some reason I thought of Gus when I read a headline in the local news starting with ‘Spike in children’. The full headline is a more informative though, thinking about it from a UK perspective, it has at least two things requiring explanation: “Spike in children visiting ER after consuming edibles, says CHEO”.

I’m sure you all know that ER means Emergency Room, but would you have known that ‘edibles’ meant cannabis edibles? Actually, I didn’t. And CHEO is Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario - pronounced chee-o - which of course is purely local.

So, the little blighters are eating mummy’s and daddy’s cannabis goodies. Bet at least half of them knew what they were doing!

7 Likes

In contrast to spikes, unlikely to do them any lasting harm - who said 'unfortunately '? My lips never moved.

7 Likes

I suppose ending up in A&E after consuming inedibles would be “Dog Bites Man” territory.

Up to a certain point, anyway…

7 Likes

Only because I read textsfromlastnight.com.

5 Likes

Dear God…

Other Deities are available

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

So. I intend to achieve more than 6 hours sleep, tonight. I don’t know how. A local friend of mine is managing with less sleep than do I, and I know that some of you lot manage with a few seconds, somehow :slight_smile: Best nights, Cellarites.
Soo xx

6 Likes

Gin, Darling

Big Hugs

Carinthia. xx I

5 Likes

Humongous huggage for you, Carinthia - you are far more experienced in insomnia than I. Off to bed.
Soo xxzz

5 Likes

Sending ZZZZZZs to a Bee in the hope that like coals to Newcastle, they are superfluous.
Gxx

5 Likes

A few more from me

I worry about sleepless cellarati

6 Likes

Not leaked ones, I hope…

4 Likes

Morning all

Ulster fries ready

6 Likes

yardarm

onna stick, wiv Garnish (garlic) and Palate Cleanser (more garlic).

5 Likes

I will spread the fry breads with some garlic if you fancy that wee birdie

6 Likes

Afternoon All

Eyes swollen & gungy again today

Sigh

Will try to get some of the antibiotic eye drops. My everyday ones are helping abit, but it needs the strong stuff

Hey Ho

Carinthia. xx

5 Likes