Poultry report

If in doubt, peck.

If it’s still movin’ peck again.

8 Likes

Gorgeous!

8 Likes

And to add more shit to an already shitty few months, a fucking fox got Quackers on Saturday - we found him injured on the river. Brought him inside and dressed the wound, but I think shock finished him off. Florrie lost his glorious tail at the same time, so it looks as though Quackers and the roos put up a bit of a fight and managed to drive the bastard off. Came back yesterday and grabbed one of the ducks - this time we managed to scare it off and he dropped her. Shaken, but fortunately uninjured. All this on top of months of Grá’s health problems…

7 Likes

I’m very sorry to read this, joe. You’re having a very hard time of it and all I can offer is sympathy.

Soo xx

6 Likes

What she said. There is a shortage of useful words.

5 Likes

Hell’s bells. :cry:

5 Likes

Repeating what our Fishy and Gus said

5 Likes

And so am I. No words, only feelings.

5 Likes

Likewise. Words fail, thoughts and sympathies with you.

5 Likes