Putting LowestLox on t'Map?

The ones who dive for the off button as soon as Barwick Green starts, lest they accidentally hear any of Front Row? You’re probably right.

On another point, I got an email from an artist in mid-March:

Hi Joe,

I hope all’s well with you.

After quite a few years away, I’m back living in Dublin and I’m working on a new project.
It’s due to be shown in the Kerlin Gallery in January 2020, and I was wondering if you might be interested in being involved?

It would involve some pre-recording and also a live performance aspect too.
I wonder would you be free to meet at some point and I can tell you a bit more about the project?

Note: “I’m working on a new project”; she was well into the process before she contacted me. I met her at her studio on 28th March so she could show me what she’d done so far and outline the idea and how she saw it developing, then met a week ago with the singer involved to do some initial recording. There will be two or three more sessions before it’s ready—the next one’s scheduled for August. That’s just the music, of course.

Russ’s idea was only mooted about a fortnight ago, yet a new multi-room installation has been (presumably) commissioned*, planned, created and installed?

As so often, this SL is complete bollocks.

*Paid for by whom? Did the Arts Council have a cancellation for a commission award?

6 Likes