So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

What were you trying to watch? Some programmes aren’t available abroad, even with a subscription:

https://help.itv.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017407294-Why-can-t-I-watch-certain-shows-abroad-

You might be able to get round it by using a VPN?

5 Likes

So I wonder where I figure on that spectrum…

6 Likes

Just assume a broad spectrum pose - it suits you, joe., if I may make so bold.

Time for me to go to bed, while wishing all Cellarites kind wishes and best dreams,
Soo xx

5 Likes

Now then Joe…

I’m absolutely certain that you are all of those things

Sadly, I didn’t meet you last week

Howsumevva

I live in hope…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Lovely, Soo.
G xxx

5 Likes

By the way, I should perhaps point out that the recording is to provide source material for the installation I mentioned back in May:

Russ getting an exhibition up and running in less than a fortnight looks even more ridiculous now. As for PoxFest…

6 Likes

Morning all Ulster fries on the table in chafing dishes

I am knitting and waiting for something to do

6 Likes

A

yardarm

Maybe?

6 Likes

Oh, definitely.

6 Likes

Where is everyone today? I am beginning to suspect that everyone else here has A Life.

7 Likes

Nah. Not I.

7 Likes

coff

coff coff coff

COFF

ow…

7 Likes

Sympathetic < wince > for a Suffering Fish

6 Likes

The good thing is that the post-nasal drip lasted for only thirty-six hours; also, Covona seems to be keeping the cough mostly at bay, though tonight will be the test.

7 Likes

Both sympathy and fellow feeling from me. I just hope you don’t have the same cold I managed to get - I’m still coffing and snotty now, on day 10.

6 Likes

Not the same cold then, phew!

6 Likes

:sunny:

So I hide in the gazebo. All right, it’s a gazebo wiv gigabit Ethernet. But I lose enough mental capacity to heat (not to mention fighting off Fishers’ cold) that I’m actually enjoying television.

6 Likes

[looks Concerned, in a Sparrerly direction]
Actually, I have been enjoying television too. Life on Mars on iPlayer.

6 Likes

I have been watching, with concern, Hellsfjord
Concern for myself, thatizz, as it’s gross, vulgar and gruesome. Only two episodes to go - tomorrow’s wee treat. This is not a recommendation, merely an honest account of what yer bee has been inflicting upon her ‘brain’. I have laughed out loud on quite a few occasions.

We had our first (and possibly last for this year) BBQ, this evening. Herring was involved and was very tasty, although the benefits of not grilling it in the hive were offset by the stink of smoke throughout.

‘My life!’, as people are wont to exclaim 'round these parts.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Sounds right up my gate, wee Bee. Whereas Life on Mars just did a bit of ‘heartwarming’ at me. Without there being a warning at the beginning of the programme or anyfink. That is just wrong.

5 Likes