Rip her throat out

Bloody Ruth. Disgusting, arch, coy, daughter-flattering, prurient smuggery dripping from every word. Someone needs to sever her vocal chords with a rusty hacksaw that’s been dropped in the clart a few times.

6 Likes

And when she mentioned the plate meter … you could almost hear her pulse racing!

5 Likes

Yes, she is awful.

I am trying to imagine my daughters’ reactions at age 24 if either of their parents had felt entitled to know anything at all about their love-lives, or to try to fix them up with anyone.

Gah!

5 Likes

They got it the wrong way round all those years ago - that pathetic tumour should have had Ruth removed. She is so foul and toe-curlingly prurient and boundary-free that she managed what I would have said to be impossible this evening: I was sorry for Pip.

5 Likes

You’re too kind, Gus. Nothing will make me feel sorry for Pip. If she doesn’t like it, let her leave!

5 Likes

Well that would be ideal, obviously. It was only a passing feeling, Janie. Normal service will be resumed, never fear.

5 Likes

This particular instance seems entirely appropriate though; Pip and one of Vicki’s bullocks.

3 Likes

It was gross. Have any of these scripties got adult children? Speaking to Pip like that was beyond prurience, it was trying to pimp your daughter because he’d been to (gasp) Cirencester!!!

5 Likes

Not on a first date, surely?

6 Likes

you ************ joe. That took me by surprise and this is a very cheap white wine. It bluddy hurts when it gets in yer nose.

4 Likes

######Thowwy

3 Likes

This, including DayVeed’s equally weird interest in his daughter’s bonking habits, is a consistent line from the scripties over a long period. In any normal drama you’d assume there was a planned development on its way. Of course in TA that’s less likely.

But nonetheless, as said above, does this reflect tbe SW’s thinking ? Frankly if any have children then I think Social Services should be sent in.

… &, yes, if I expressed such interest in my 2 son’s personal activities I’m not sure it would end well.

5 Likes

Honestly, this exchange from hell had both of us gasping for the air of reality. We have a lot of contact with younguns who’d disown us as parents or friends if we ever showed such prurient interest. I need mind bleach, now.
Soo xx

6 Likes

I have just ordered a ‘Festive Sweater’ which might well have me excommunicated from the Cool Crowd. Thankfully none of our younguns are ‘cool’ and will be sure to humour me. For else they won’t be fed.
Soo xx

6 Likes

From ‘Rip her throat out’ to festive sweaters in 13 posts! Pretty impressive!

5 Likes

And what is the predominant colour of festive sweaters, on the whole?

Not such a great deviation after all.

5 Likes

It’s proper bloody red, Janie. Like - carotid artery stuff.
Phew.
Soo xx

5 Likes

I sent daughter off to a winter of Caribbean cruising with a t-shirt starring a reindeer framed with the words Happy Christmas - just so the Happy Holidays country can get a glimpse of our christmassy tat!

6 Likes

I am fairly confident that would be a reindeer’s favourite artery :carrot:

7 Likes

That sounds pleasantly crappy, Morjorie… My sweater is just as tasteful.
Soo xx

5 Likes