"Roy has a revealing encounter"

So says today’s official teaser.

The revelation apparently being that there is actually someone more boring than he is.

5 Likes

I caught a bit of that in passing.

“That,” I thought, “is a man who knows where the bodies are buried. Specifically, under platform three, near the kiosk.”

5 Likes

Hardly surprising. Two minutes conversation with him and you’d throw either him or yourself under a feckin’ train.

4 Likes

Less than a minute , Joe

Just sayin’

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Fair point, but you’d have to have been cutting it a bit fine if the train arrived that quickly…

5 Likes

Horrible little man in his horrible little pulling shirt. I have no love for Gavin (or his acCENT- I do far better South Walian myself, usually when pissed) but I do hope Roy is being lured into a seedy back alley in Felpersham, or as it might be, Borchester, to have the living crap kicked out of him.

And as if that wasn’t enough, we had bloody Tracy again. All over it like a rash, she is, the encroaching slag. I will mentally be calling her ‘Aberfan’ from now on to reflect that description, but it might not make the nicknames list on grounds of taste.

6 Likes

Remember Never Marry A Welshman, Janie dear? large winky wotsit. For the rest of you, this is not casual racism (racism is something I like to apply due care and attention to, after all!), just the renaming of a popular television series.

6 Likes

I’m not sure “living” applies to any part of Roy. Just listening now - thankfully with large G&T to hand. It may not be enough.

What is it with the SWs and stag/hen parties? Willy Russell they ain’t…

5 Likes

It’ll take more than just the one, joe boy

5 Likes

I was thinking of just that. Ev-AN, BasTARD - GaVIN makes a fine substitute, doesn’t he?

(The programme was ‘Keeping Faith’ or ‘Un Bore Mercher’ - which does not mean ‘Keeping Faith’ in Welsh, but ‘One Wednesday Morning’.)

6 Likes

Or in Roy’s case, an eternal wet weekend.

5 Likes

oh yes. Whenever (well on the one occasion since) I have interacted with an Evan, ‘BasTARD’ came up on the internal play tape in just that intonation.

5 Likes

He should be so lucky

4 Likes

Gawds, you’re not wrong. Just got to the Why Chromosome bit…

5 Likes

< smugs a little >
Seldom am, dere boy…

5 Likes

'Twas but a bugger of speech…

4 Likes

< unsmugs >
< props fallen crest up with toothpicks > and I hope you are proud of yourself, draining that little bit of (smug) joy from my day.

5 Likes

Ah - I wasn’t disagreeing. I meant that the comment wasn’t meant to imply that you were

4 Likes

< sniffle, snort, blortle > thank you, dere.

Are you on G&T two? And if not, why not? Cheers, me dear.

3 Likes

Humph !!

7 Likes