So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Oh dear

We just went to buy a bit of timber needed for a neat finish to work and I nearly melted into acquiescence of the demands of a gorgeous kitten with a purr to deafen one

8 Likes

Not enough cat round the purr. It’s the same as babies and hiccoughs (and sometimes the miniature idiots startle and look round to see who made that peculiar noise).

8 Likes

And now the sun is shining again. I don’t know if I’m coming or going - so I’ll stay sat sitting here.

6 Likes

Thinks it’s bleedin’ April, dunnit.

6 Likes

Rain from the south. No, west. No, south…

5 Likes

Bright but cold here

Haslet fer Lunch & very possible Kedgeree later

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Have been for regular appointment with leg fettler. These were twice weekly from the end of January, then weekly for the last month or so. Today it was a quick antiseptic wipe, slap on a bit of moisturiser, shove Finest American Tan back on and told me to come back in six months for routine check. YAY!!!

Heading up to Dublin for concert tonight and someone else will be driving home, so PARTY!!!

And yes I know I’ve gone a bit heavy on the majuscule and exclamation marks, but I DON"T CARE!!!

8 Likes

Nor do we, Joe: on this board we are aware that MAJUSCULE has not shouted at anyone for several years now.

Hurrah! about the leg.

7 Likes

Also, hurrah about the PARTYing.

6 Likes

That’s excellent news, Joe

Opens Prescription Champagne

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

I wasn’t here at the start of the leg fettling, Joe, but that sounds like great news. Well worth a party.

6 Likes

It very definitely izz!!
Have a great evening, joe!

Soo xx

6 Likes

Don’t worry, Soo

There should be Enuff Gin & Vodka for us here

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

That’s alright, then :smiley:

Soo xx

6 Likes

You could always go too…

There’s a pretty decent pub across the road!

6 Likes

Meanwhile, I am planning to go into Central London (boo, hiss) tomorrow, unless it is Fair Chucking It Down, with a view to adding one more body to the however many hundreds of thousands there will be there demanding a vote.

It will get us nowhere, but I have children and grandchildren I want to be able to look in the face.

This however is political and I ought to keep quiet.

7 Likes

I’ll be right with you in spirit, Fishers.
Soo xx

6 Likes

I intend to be there corporeally too.

6 Likes

At last Joe!!!

Wonderful news

I am delighted for you

6 Likes

I’ll be with you in spirit

Preferably Vodka… :wink::cocktail:

We have just had a very sharp rain shower here

Carinthia.xx