So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

We had to get married at Half-Term…

Am absolutely mortified-here I am in my Glad Rags & a week early…

Am having a pint of Proper Job before I go home

Wottan Week

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Bah humbug, Carinthia. Summon them to get hitched now. It’s only fair.

6 Likes

Poor Darling! Try to enjoy your pint. Hugs.
Soo xxxxxx

6 Likes

One doesn’t actually die of embarrassment, but Lord, how I"ve tried…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

The fact that you haven’t shuffled orff with the blushes is a testament to your strength of character, Carinthia. Mr Bee sends sympathy.

Soo xx

6 Likes

I’ll be fine as long as I don’t start to cry…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

No, don’t spoil your smartness wiv tramlines down yer face, there’s a Dear. Bluddy Mondays.
Soo xx

6 Likes

Does it make you feel better to know that I went to a certain amount of effort today to get to a hospital appointment which they have changed twice, and discovered that they had cancelled it and made me another for 4th November, for which I should get a letter … tomorrow? (It was meant to be six months after the one in mid-February.)

Oh well, I paid a cheque into the bank, so it wasn’t a completely wasted journey.

6 Likes

Were you wearing Glad-Rags, Fishers?
(Still a pretty shitey Monday. mind.)
My Monday was good - sushi with DS and a Good Larf-at-Stuff-In-General.
Soo xx

6 Likes

That sounds horribly smug. I don’t feel smug about it, just glad ovvan happy day.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Or her thirst?
;- )

6 Likes

Oh poor Carinthia! These mistakes are all too easily made but it is a horrible experience - much sympathy.

6 Likes

And so you should be,

5 Likes

I know a chap who turned up 24 hours late to his own birthday party.

6 Likes

Gahhhhh!

And another for Carinthia: gahhhhh!

knit three , SSM*([bead one, knit two six times] SSM) 22 times, bead one knit two

6 Likes

knit three , SSM*([bead one, knit two six times] SSM) 22 times, bead one knit two, lie on floor till head stops spinning.

?

6 Likes

No, just a jumper whose sleeve could be turned up above the elbow for blood-collection.

6 Likes

That sort of thing, yes. Also, *[fend off cat, comply with his food- and egress-related demands] repeat from * as often as the Hairy Fool deems necessary…

6 Likes

A week late would be far worse.

6 Likes

Yerra Saint, joe. Yes, of course it would!

A relative of mine was late for his own funeral.

Soo xx

7 Likes