So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

You put that surface to surface missile back where you found it.

6 Likes

Oh, all right then.
I have SPARES!

7 Likes

Nope, no sufficiently faintly surprised emoticon available.

Soo xx

7 Likes

Actually, a Bee should probably be more worried about me 0.5mm crochet hook. Reckon I could extract an ant’s brain thought its nostril with that, should the fancy so take me…

6 Likes

Ah, but I am a shape-shifting b ovva bee and such howkage would profit ye none, anyhoo, Gus.

Soo :slight_smile: xx

6 Likes

You are so right, dere Bee: don’t want squidgy insect brains on me beeyootiful knittage, do I?

I :heart: ‘howkage’

6 Likes

I believe that me brains are prolly quite clean and tidy but, otherwise, phew.
Soo xx

6 Likes

BiL was late for his own funeral too

His Bluddy Daughters couldn’t get their act together

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

The Undertakers forgot to place Uncle Charlie in the hearse. ‘You couldn’t make it up’ and I haven’t. Sis and I were thoroughly scolded for laughing.

Soo xx

7 Likes

I’d get that leak seen to if I were you

6 Likes

Oh dear. Unsemely snorkage ensued there, Soo.

6 Likes

I hope that Mam can’t hear you, Gus :wink:

Best dreams, all.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Gin,Soo

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Another day. Whether I want it or not.

I think not, on the whole.

6 Likes

What’s wrong TFM?

7 Likes

Just gloomy weather, gloomy day, gloomy me. And the usual, the time of year.

Take no notice of me, I am just being daft and will pull myself together shortly.

7 Likes

Have a hug to be going on with

Tea?

Bacon butties will happen soon

7 Likes

Always.

6 Likes

Today is Packing Day. Well, if I do it gradually through the day it doesn’t get all Fraught.

yardarm

7 Likes

I have tea. Tea is Good.
I also have persistent cramp, which is very much Not, and misanthropy, which is Par For The Course.

7 Likes