So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Gus dear

I suspect that you are as misanthropic as I am

Tea is nectar and helps me function with a degree of normality

7 Likes

I have seen the Gusly Lip curl when someone brings a Spawn into what had until then been a civilised gathering.

Limpets got a lot of lip.

6 Likes

Well limpets need lips to suck onto rocks

7 Likes

May I whimper?

I got the flu jab last week so now am feeling wretched - cold achey and a temp with a edake

7 Likes

Much as one would with a mild case of the flu, really. Hmm…

Four-foot cure, Twellsy? The vodka is just here.

6 Likes

I know a variant, the six-foot cure, but wouldn’t dream of recommending it to a fellow Cellarite. Also it involves heavy digging, and I’m not in the mood, It’s been a long afternoon, wot with 402 stitches per row and Added Mahler…

6 Likes

Will gin work?

7 Likes

Highly efficacious, I should imagine.
Pore Twellers

6 Likes

I still believe that a mild flu is better than real flu

Wot with funny blud asthma and other ills I try to avoid real infections

I have a leopard nurse at the moment

Why have I fleece dressing gown jamas and a blanket beside the stove and still shivering?

7 Likes

Sneeze Central here too

Haven’t had a 'flu jab again this year,as to have one I would have to stop the Sunday night tablets for a month, & they would rather I didn’t

I have waited all afternoon to be called back by the wretched Solicitor or,more likely, an minion

It’s a very scruffy setup…

Medicinals

Way to go…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Vodka forra chatelaine

7 Likes

You have my sympathies. I’ve been down with something nasty for the last three days; the chill I put down to the buggered heating in the office evidently decided I needed company so stayed with me. I was sort of blitzing it with Lemsip, then my left leg decided to flare up. Back on the antibiotics for a week, and I’m still feckin’ freezing…

Buggrit
Buggrit
Buggrit
Buggrit
Buggrit
Buggrit

7 Likes

And why aren’t snotty sprogs sedated in doctors’ waiting rooms?

8 Likes

Just to add my own BUGGRIT.

8 Likes

May I have a BUGGRIT too please. Just because.

8 Likes

The more the, er, unmerrier…

8 Likes

Dadrat, drabbit and Thing.

8 Likes

Joe

My flu ish feeling is bugga all besides your leg

I have tenters hoisted

7 Likes

Aw, joe. Sorry for this latest flare-up. And for other nastinesses.

Aye, this. I am told that I shall have a 'phone call from a Practice Nurse on Thursday, to discuss my med’s. I intend to ask her to allow a thyroid function test on my planned blood-letting on 07/11. We’ll see.

An audience with Simon Reeve, tomorrow, should divert us.

Good night, Cellarites,
Soo xx

5 Likes

Gin, Soo

Don’t ferget it

I am going to ask for another thyroid function test when they manage to organise my nest blood-letting

The Practice have now taken over from the Orsepiddle, but am not yet impressed

Still, 'snot like Fishy yesterday

Joe, what sort of Medicinal can you have wiv yer Antibiotics?

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes