So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

< Whooooooosssshhhhhhhh!- kerTHUMPity - Oooof! >
Wotcher. wor Chatelaine
< grateful slurpity >

7 Likes

Whooooooosh

Delicate landing with a basket of fresh bread still hot from the oven forra chatelaine

Kicking boots also on to get closer to the pot by kicking Gusly shins…

7 Likes

There’s enuff fer everyone, Twellsy

You Will NOT Kick Gus

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

I would only kick if it looked like soup were running out

Grateful acceptance of bowl of soup and delicate spoonings into mouth…

7 Likes

…me the once, Twellsy, rest assured of that.

6 Likes

I am going to suggest that there is no place for the Kicking Boots in The Cellar & that they remain outside

With that Bluddy Trapeze…

I may live alone, but I can assure you that I could still prolly feed the 5,000 if necessary*

  • I can hear my Late MiL saying ‘she always kept a good table’

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

I specialise in defying the odds.

Am in That Germany.

7 Likes

Butcher and greengrocer, I’ll grant you, but the hardware shop could be involved with the 0.000000001%…

7 Likes

5000 Cellarites might be a challenge, though

6 Likes

The whole board has fewer than a tenth of that. In fact, this morning it had 100.

6 Likes

So far… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Small but select. Or perhaps perfectly formed.

7 Likes

Speak for yourself…

6 Likes

What, moi? You’re so kind.

6 Likes

Plus the sisters and cousins and aunts of This Bird, who has driven a long way & then helped with setup of the show & is now going flump in preparation for four days of madness starting tomorrow.

6 Likes

Flump restfully, dere Sparrer.

6 Likes

Good point. There’s only so many members, but what about guests and assorted hangers-on?





No, that doesn’t mean that sodding trapeze!

8 Likes

Earlier:

7 Likes

“Elevation” doesn’t seem right, somehow.

And (?)nüvi are usually so reliable…

6 Likes

Kicking boots now in the wardrobe

I like the trapeze - it keeps me fit along with the gin lake

7 Likes