So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

AttaTwellies!

6 Likes

Mega Snork, Gus

I was brave, & watched it all, despite the itching. Even to my non-knitting brain, it is obvious that big needles & a chunky yarn make the knitting grow more quickly, but it made for some seriously chunky garments.

The winner was a lacy & beaded mohair looking party top which looked so itchy that I had to have a fag to calm down… :wink:

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

“I really wuv you, so I knitted you this fluffy fire hazard. You can wear it while you smoke.”

(I can’t help it, I think in that sort of way.)

7 Likes

I thought that was gorgeous

But I likes mohair wool and any natural fibre…

6 Likes

Surreptitious Scratch…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

I won’t wear my natural fluffy stuff near the cellar dear

I will stick to my squeakwinned pink hefalump bikinki

6 Likes

Not all bad, then
But now look what you’ve done.

Twellsy - try some talc, dere

6 Likes

Proffers 'Normous Medicinals & the cellar basket of Dark Glasses…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Clickbait headline spotted just now:

"The disturbing trait almost all serial killers share"

More disturbing than a habit of killing people? (I chose to remain cheerfully unenlightened)

7 Likes

Bedwetting later than usual, starting of fires, torture of animals. All of these can be spotted in childhood, and most serial killers have all three. (How many non-serial-killers also have them is not clear.)

7 Likes

One such list helpfully includes ‘lack of empathy’ and ‘poor behaviour controls’.

8 Likes

I am going to buzz off to bed, overcome as I am by a distinct feeling of pissedoffness. Nothing to do with the Cellar. Kindest wishes to those of us who are unwell.
Good nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

6 Likes

Hugs & Gin, Soo

Carinthia. xx

6 Likes

Glory be. It has been a whole three hours since the car - parked pretty much directly outside my house - with the alarm going off, stopping and starting again (pause of about a minute between each bout) has lapsed into silence. It started round about 1 pm. I have not been a happy Gus. Still feel a bit bitey, and smitish, to be honest.
My day was further enlivened by a goodly dollop of Lidl’s finest Platinum dish soap in my gob. Don’t ask. But it’s good stuff - you wouldn’t believe how much rinsing it takes to take the taste away. Indeed, the taste lingers yet.

Play bonny
G xx

7 Likes

FFS Gus, that was supposed to be metaphorical

6 Likes

Aye, well: it was more metafizzical in the event, dere.

6 Likes

Dish soap is not available for consumption under the rules of the

yardarm

If you want a similar effect, I think there’s some tequila back here…

6 Likes

Morning from the plague nest

I have a bright red painful froat

As well as not breathing well

Whimper

7 Likes

Clearly your froat is suffering from a lack of lubrication.

[flappity][flappity][flappity][flappity][flappity] [pourity][pourity]

7 Likes

Thank you dear wee birdie

Written on my notepad as I can’t talk

Stop cheering at the back

7 Likes