So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

MY trapeze is outside by the gin lake!

My hammock is tolerated near the the stove when I am unwell…

8 Likes

TFM

There is a lot of messy thundery storms headed your way

Pre loved by us in the west

7 Likes

Wanna thunderstorm.
Not just now, though. Off to vote.

7 Likes

As I was walking down the little road to the cricket club that is our polling station, a street-soofling machine trundled past and parked by the gates. Driver left the engine running and hurtled in, all hi-viz and highly polished shaved head. Hurtled back out, having voted, while they were trying to find me on the list.
So I was grinning as I drew me X.

7 Likes

Thank you so much, just what I’ve always wanted. I think.

7 Likes

I am home, unwet and tired. Gawd knows how it’s gone; there is a remarkable lack of real data this time. I have me fins crossed, but there is no way I was going to the count. Find out in the morning, unless they are still doing recounts.

7 Likes

I should think not, you have done enough. Time now for a large drink, something to eat, a large drink, a large drink, and a good night’s sleep.

7 Likes

Wot a valiant Fishy.
Crumpets and a Minnow End?

7 Likes

I plan to avoid finding out for as long as possible, which will probably be some time tomorrow morning.

Gus. there are crumpets left forra Fish. That’s wot a good Sparrer I am.

7 Likes

Black Bin tonight

Am suitably attired

Pitcher of Minnow End fer Fishy

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Good Sparrers sometimes gets Rewards…

6 Likes

I hope that they are Aldi Sourdough Crumpets.

I am starting to crumple inna sour fashion.

Soo xx

7 Likes

Gin, Soo

Like you, I am dreading tomorrow

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Too wound up to sleep just yet; but Sudden Daughter has sent me an essay she needs proof- and copy-reading, and that will calm me down.

Thanks for the reminder to eat.

6 Likes

Thank you, Carinthia. Vodka, as a reciprocal gesture?

Soo xx

6 Likes

Please

Lots ovvit…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Izz this too strong?

Gawds, I am seriously pissed off. I have a person of contrary views due to visit tomorrow morning - any plausible excuses for me to offer?

Soo xx

6 Likes

‘F*** off and never darken my door again’ would be unlikely to be misunderstood, Soo. I don’t see why you should look for an ‘excuse’.

6 Likes

Cool. I’ll go for that. I’m surrounded by them, however. At least the festive season proper will be spent with normal people. By the way, I have had two glasses of wine and am feeling a tad pished - abstinence, eh?

Best nights possible, Cellarites,

Soo xx

6 Likes

It’s me journalistic background wot enables the finely turned phrases, Soo.

Sleep tight. You and all Cellarites. ‘Tight’ seems quite attractive, tbh
G xxx

6 Likes