So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Good luck to Fishers!

Orff to vote, then the hairdresser.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Cold, dark & wet now

Sigh

I have an appointment forran Bone Scan on Christmas Eve

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Bring some dice, they won’t have heard that one before.

[pourity] [pourity] [pourity]

6 Likes

I’ve had tests on Christmas Eve before, & it really wasn’t too busy.

Found some cooked roast beef in the freezer, so am fancying an Superior Sandwich wiv Lime Pickle…

[pourity] most welcome, thank-you

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Been to crafty group and have cut out enough flowers to keep me busy for a day or two…

7 Likes

Wot a Good Idea.

6 Likes

Mr Bee once made the mistake of asking me how to tart up his lunchtime fried egg sandwich (I was Very Busy cleaning up Dog vomit). I suggested lime pickle. He has never, since, eaten this. Meh.

Twirl!
Twirl!

Soo xx

6 Likes

Ooh, ver’ nice, Soo.

(Too much lime pickle is an Error, fair enough. I note that while the cheap stuff has chilli in it the Patak’s doesn’t…)

5 Likes

I think that any lime pickle with fried egg izza mistake, Hedgers. We have always used Patak’s, btw (just for me, now).
Soo xx

6 Likes

Pataks every time here

Can’t imagine it wivvan fried egg though…

For those who watch TV, tonight at 9pm on C4 is a programme about Chatsworth House being prettified fer Christmas.

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Most likely Patak’s when you eat out too; the company started out supplying the trade.

6 Likes

As opposed to the raw kind?
< runs for cover >

5 Likes

Cheeky Chuff…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

We went out for uz tea last night, to a newly refurbished restaurant by the river Dee, Clwyd whete we were & opposite Shropshire. I had steak tartare & then clam & haddock chowder.

On the photo, the large mist in the bottom left is the exhaust flume from a car badly over revving. As we walked past a plaintive voice from an old lady cried “could you help please ?”.

She’d reversed too far, was pushing against the fence rope and was about 2" from beginning a slide down the bank & into the fast moving River Dee below. Guess who drove it away ! (answer, … Mr. “I drive an automatic these days & are you certain ?”).

9 Likes

Blimey !

Carinthia.xx

8 Likes

Flippin’ 'eck!

Soo xx

8 Likes

“Depends on how you are voting, Madam”.

So what a good thing it was Armers and not me ;- ) Order of the Cellar, second class, awarded.

9 Likes

:laughing:
Soo xx

7 Likes

Armrest old bean

Cellarati do not usually indulge in dangerous sports so well done you!

9 Likes

A least, not since we got rid of that feckin’ trapeze…

7 Likes