So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Dear God

Other Deities available if required…

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

I’d try it once…

7 Likes

I’ve seen the photo Carinithia and, trust me, all deities are required.

6 Likes

…in which case they can simply look on the pavement outside any fast food outlet after closing time.

7 Likes

Thing is, it looks like nothing so much as a maggot sandwich.

8 Likes

And I thought it was bad being the eaten part of that combination…

7 Likes

I looked at one on t’internet and thought “that’s escaped from someone’s bait bucket.”

6 Likes

Well, of course it might look appealing from your perspective

6 Likes

Always a reliable quality assurance birdie. (Were you a food taster in a previous life?) Even the idea of the ‘mouthfeel’ is sending me norshus.

Glad about the gutz, Gus. My own are a bit jittery/jibbery on account of things I can’t expound on. I’m not looking forward to Friday 13th.

Did anyone listen to Soul Music, this morning? I have many happy memories associated with this song, The Boxer (it was Leonard Nimoy’s favourite, we were told.)

Soo xx

6 Likes

To be fair I’d probably use the Vietnamese instant noodles that are my travel-food of choice.

Orf to me nest.

6 Likes

Any preferred pot?

6 Likes

I said he was a fine chap. A man of refinement & taste it seems.

There are a few, a very few, I can be doing with but will resist giving the unwilling a festive ear-worm ans so keep 'em to myself. Overall, I believe I prefer carols (the first person to make the obvious remark wins an 'alibut)

Oh, & S&G’s ‘The Boxer’. A great toon and a bit of a go-to for me. Bravo.

7 Likes

Nah, usually the legit ones.

(A-One is the only brand that comes to mind, though in part that’s because they’re nice solid bowls that don’t get crushed in my baggage.)

yardarm

6 Likes

Liberates Pitcher

I appear to have been up since 5-30am

Gawd knows why

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

I shall probably be out all day one way and another, so think of me in the wind and rain either sitting writing names or numbers in a little notebook or ferrying folk from hither to yon and back.

6 Likes

Wind & rain here too

I hope that you manage to keep dry & warm, Fishy

I don’t actually have to go hither & yon today - I posted my vote last week

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

I am thinking of you Fishy. And thinking that whatever the result, you will have Done Your Bit.

And here. I am very grateful both that I can stay in the warm all day and that my future will not be so affected as most of yours by today.

6 Likes

Proffers Gin

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Sounds mildly sinister…

AttaFishy. Remember to eat something.

6 Likes

Bin and gorn and voted. That Fish is swimming around in ever-decreasing circles making sure everything is packed for the day.

6 Likes