So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

You pre-empted my response, Carinthia. But I s’pose that under the pillow is a handy place to keep it.

Ta fer the gin.

Soo xx

7 Likes

Bacon rolls ready

Form a disorderly scrum

7 Likes

Beef casserole bubbling away in slow cooker. Am about to get on with a fresh loaf, so there should be something hearty for what promises to be a(nother) cold miserable evening. Very hot, so deep bowls advisable.

7 Likes

yardarm

All is busy-ness and confusion.

7 Likes

I am neither busy nor confused, but am happy for the latter to be rectified :wink:

It has been a very cold and windy day. I note, happily, that both hot stew and fresh bread have been made available. Thank you.

Soo xx

7 Likes

If there’s a queue, I’m in it behind you.

7 Likes

Let’s queue in tandem, lass.
Soo xx

7 Likes

Less a queue, more of a disorderly mob.

7 Likes

Quite in the spirit of The Cellar, I’d suggest. Speaking of spirit…
Soo xx

7 Likes

Gin?

7 Likes

Vodka or Brandy, please

I have been asweep fer nearly 3 hours

Flump

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

A large one. Please.

I have been shopping. God, aren’t children annoying? The shop was full of them (not on sale, you understand).

And then there was the game of buggy tetris on the bus.

8 Likes

Only on occasion, imho, Gus xx. I met some Dear Little Things in Aldi and Tesco, today. The major irritant wozz the bluddy ‘festive’ music in Tesco. I can filter it out, to a degree, but Mr Bee finds it intolerable, apparently.

Soo xx

7 Likes

Well, I hope you scrubbed yourself down with Dettol after. Can’t be too careful. I prefer to boil them in it first, of course.
I’m with Mr Bee re the Christmas music. I can think of only one Christmas song - as opposed to carol - that does not make me Very Stabby Indeed, and they tend not to play it in supermarkets.
Even the relaxed moderation in operation on this board prevents me from saying what I would, given my druthers, do to Mariah Carey.

6 Likes
6 Likes

OK, make that two Christmas songs that don’t, etc. What a jolly seasonal Sparrer you are.

6 Likes

I perform fairly neurotic cleansing to fend off the winter vomiting that seems to be very prevalent, just now. All I want for Christmas is decent health. Howz yer poorly guts, Gus?

I’ll suggest ‘Weird Al Yankovic’ to our local Tesco for a bit of light relief, Hedgers. (I enjoyed it.)

Soo xx

6 Likes

Guts are fine, thank you dear Bee. Really sore for a day but nothing norovirusly dramatic, luckily. No idea what caused it.

6 Likes

Things you see on the internet that you wish you hadn’t: A Pot Noodle sandwich.

(I decided to save you from a photo, unless anyone actually wants to see it.)

6 Likes

I am glad you are better Gus

I dislike cellerati being unwell

7 Likes