So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

And the way kippers LOOK at you from the pan totally puts me off

6 Likes

Aaahh. Dealt with as I fillet. Head, tail & fins removed right at the beginning.

6 Likes

They are hammering away like louder-than-usual mice. In the wind and the rain.

5 Likes

This is the correct way to cook kippers. If you add even more butter, to melt on top, after the cooking.

4 Likes

They’d get blown away here

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

They have now either been blown away fairly quietly or departed for the day. Judging by the lack of great big cones of swirling red kites descending on the remains (also no ambulances or other spoilsports), I think it’s probably the latter.

5 Likes

Onion Soup with Cheesy Cretins being consumed here.

Ought to go out, but between the dicky garage door, & waltzing bins, I am staying put

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Ham hock, onion, leeks and marrowfat peas = pea a nam soop.

Good warming food for a wet day.

Yesterday I raked & binned the multitudinous leaves in the back garden. Thankfully yesterday as it’s proper rained ALL day today.

Bins tommow, if they’ve not emigrated.

6 Likes

The Fish has come back briefly and gorn orf to be Helpful elsewhere.

6 Likes

Stanley has been serviced

Hot buttered crusts in 15 minutes

Will swap for soup!

6 Likes

\_______/ <----- Me Plate

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Flapjacks (date & coconut) and buns going begging here…

7 Likes

< snaffles a couple of weakling buns that would have been a Trouble to the Family and sneaks back out >

7 Likes

Am re-empoodled and smell faintly Disgusting. Thinking of that latter kept me happy on a very crowded bus.

7 Likes

She doesn’t smell of anything but fresh air, but wants to know if you’ve copied her look, Gus.

The Fishwives were full of good cheer, blessem. The Knitting One is off to Tenerife in the morning. Kind regards were conveyed, Carinthia.

Soo xx

7 Likes

On her it looks better. And is ungrey, to boot.

7 Likes

That Poodle would confess to having some very white hairs, at her tender age of 3.
Soo xx

7 Likes

The Poodle is gorgeous and I would love to furfle her in real life

6 Likes

She’d welcome your furfling, Twellsy. I think that I have spent as much time thinking about her Christmas holiday requirements as I have devoted to food and drink for the other seven ovvus.
Time for bed. Good nights, all,
Soo xx

7 Likes

Gin,Dahlink

Have been on the 'phone for 45 minutes wishing Aunt by Marriage a Happy Birthday

We got abit distracted when she said that a Fireman had visited with a vibrator

Tsk

Filthy minds

She is deaf, & has been supplied with a vibrating alarm to fit under her Pillock…

Am quite worn out

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes