So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

(Not, I should point out, our guest-dog, who is reluctant to go anywhere near shoes.)

6 Likes

Bacon butties ready

Fresh loaves coming out just now…

6 Likes

Memo to self; must make bread. But memo to self, must get haircut. Argh. Decisions!

5 Likes

Set the bread orff & have a haircut whilst it’s rising ?

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Memo to self, should have got haircut.

Greetings from Squirrel Central. We have frequent visits to the peanuts by two juveniles and one adult. Can’t send photographic evidence just now, as Mr Bee can’t get close enough with his 'phone. Had a grand drive through Glen Lyon and a Very Good Bowl of Soup in its tearoom (cauliflower, chorizo and cashew). Have some gorse, sent wiff luff:

Soo xx

6 Likes

The Lawn Dolphin can be tracked by the white tip of its snorkel when it surfaces to breathe.

6 Likes

I am now confused dear sparrer

7 Likes

The Hound has been swimming through the long grass.

6 Likes

All is explained dear wee birdie

Sossige rolls as in sossiges in nice bread rolls with salads and my bbq sauce will be ready in about half an hour
How many am I feeding?

7 Likes

\_______________/

held out in a hopeful manner…

Only, no bbq sauce if it has chilli in it, please.

6 Likes

One sossige roll with no sauce

I can offer my tomato ketchup which has cumin coriander cloves and a sniff of cinnamon instead

7 Likes

I actually like sausage on its own enough not to need any sauce at all! But thank you.

6 Likes

No problem

Naked sossige it is

I have been known to munch sossige straight from the grill with nothing else

But I am a little piggy where sossiges are concerned

7 Likes

Not a great prospect…

7 Likes

♫ circle of life, circle of life…

7 Likes

Phoenix anyone? Onna stick. Get 'em while they’re, er…

6 Likes

Yumski!

6 Likes

Being dead refeened,me, am having chipolatas here.
Thank you Twellsy for the inspiration. Some for a sandwich and the rest cold for future deployment. Starving wee birdies permitting.

6 Likes

That could be an forlorn hope, Gus !

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Ooh sausages! In rolls with yummy sounding ketchup! Any left, by any chance? Just what I need to cheer me up a bit, I do love a good sausage.

I hope everyone is OK, I haven’t read back very far, just far enough to find the sausages.

6 Likes