So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Mmmm. The gillet rouge.

6 Likes

I took it that Gus was grateful you had volunteered to be a dramatic fountain, so saving us all the trouble of travelling to Versailles in order to see one.

6 Likes

Be careful what you wish for, Dunnock dere…

That’s about the size of it ;- )

6 Likes

Well I am happy to amuse y’all but if I am a fountain of blud then I could run out which I gather has rather bad side effects

6 Likes

Clearly you have to replace the fluid volume as fast as it comes out.

[pourity] [pourity]

6 Likes

About a litre every minute wee sparrer

6 Likes

Have you stopped leaking, Twellsy dere?

6 Likes

The Blue Bin has finally been emptied

Itizz grey & windy

No fountains though…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Our Little Brown Bin has been collected but not the Black Box nor the Blue Bin.

6 Likes

Yes I have

Now off to start dinner

A rich goulasch - proper soupy type of beef and paprika cooked in the oven stoo/casserole

How many am I cooking for?

I know you gannets so I cooks in quantity!

6 Likes

[pore sufferin’ starvin’ tseep]

6 Likes

The Green Bin was collected on Saturday, as promised. That’s for garden & food waste

The Blue Bin which is for paper,cardboard, glass,cans & plastics (nos 1-5) was supposed to be done on Saturday, but no-one turned up.

I really really wish that each Council/Authority would standardize both the colours of the bins, & exactly what they collect

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

But then there wouldn’t be room for Holy Competition…

7 Likes

There’s no wonder that some people can’t be Harsed with recycling stuff…

Sigh

Itizz raining now

Sighs Again

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Well, Christmas is back it it’s box … well, boxes (many) and now in the attic.

Well before dusk on 12th Night.

I may write a play.

8 Likes

I had some Shiny Sparkly Things innan vase, & a rather splendid Angel*, which were cleared away on Saturday

*I have other Angels which stay on display , as the Guardian Angel needs all the help it can get…

Have just spent time on the 'phone organising blood tests & visits to the Dr to discuss my scan results. My GP is still on maternity leave, but I have managed to make an appointment with a GP I have seen before.I don’t feel like starting from scratch with this

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Poor chatelaine

Dinner in oven happily burbling to itself

I have put a soupcon of cayenne in with the paprika as I only have mild catering sized jars of paprika and sundry other herbs/spices

I do like the cash and carry for some things

6 Likes

I’m ok, Twellsy

I don’t want to waste the Drs time or mine, by having to go through the last 5 years from the beginning

Having me blood test on Saturday morning, so I will be able to see which wall has moved in the surgery this week…

Carinthia.xx

8 Likes

Not quite catching up - I’ll try to do better, later. One of our friends to have recently survived a heart attack has proclaimed himself sufficiently fit to be able to cook dinner for us, this evening. We’re greatly looking forward to it, although the other three of our company have enthusiastically declared ‘Dry January!’ and I’ll be going along wivvit. Ugh.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Have just had an ‘starter’ of Martyr & Red Onion Salad

Sossinges are in the oven

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes