So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

We had a BBQ

My joy is to sit outdoors and cook while watching the birds’ aerial ballet against the pinkish sky scape

7 Likes

Well, yes, if you could find a spare male for our road-kill’s mate :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m glad that you have had the nerve block and that you can have some relief from that awful pain, Twellsy.

Soo xx

6 Likes

All baby animals are cute, but wee ducklings have to be amongst the very cutest. Poor little bullfinch though.

What did you spot?

6 Likes

Seen on the way back from the pub:

6 Likes

Many song birds, TFM, plus butterflies, bees, corvids, waterfowl etc. Nothing extraordinary, but comfortingly diverse. Red Squirrels and deer.
ETA - this was the first time we had seen a Bullfinch up here.

Soo xx

6 Likes

I was abit concerned about the nerve-block being in yer Bumski, Twellsy…

Liberates Pitcher

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

I can normally achieve blocking of the arse-nerves in about 40 mins on the average train seat.

If that’s any help.
No, Gus. As usual ittiz quite the reverse

7 Likes

Try the nerve-blocking properties of Newcastle’s Theatre Royal Victorian-stylee seats, Gus. Or, not.
Soo xx

6 Likes

Thank you Soo, and no. It is quite bad enough having one’s hinder end maltreated without encouraging actors

to the pure all things, etc…

6 Likes

Wildlife does not have to be extraordinary for watching it to be very enjoyable, It sounds like a lovely day, esp with sunshine.

6 Likes

It was, TFM. Living up here would be Hell (midges), but staying out-of-season, forra few days, is bliss.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Allow me to introduce you to the sales rep for Surprisingly Large Lasers Inc.

6 Likes

Thing is, even midges have their place (I’m told), so I need to consider my order for SLL - that rep looks a bit oleaginous - so, it’s prolly time for a bee-bed.
Soo xx

5 Likes

That place being, for any given value of “here”, “not here”.

6 Likes

Indeed, Dear.
Soo xx

5 Likes

DEET and a change of advisors Dere
Gxx

5 Likes

And my first thought is “they paid for a Windows licence for every single bus stop? I need suckers like that as my customers.”

5 Likes

Morning all

Grey and soggy here

5 Likes

Sounds as if you need a

yardarm

Another 90 minutes until beer o’clock for me. (But then there will be fifteen handpumps.)

5 Likes

Bacon butties as soakage till then?

5 Likes