So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

The Bull is mostly fine

Shopping is his bete noir

So I am delighted to be let loose with my rehab assistant most of the time

5 Likes

A ringing endorsement if ever I read one :smile:
Can’t live wivvout 'em, eh?
Time forra bee to go to bed.
Soo zzzz

4 Likes

Locally (&, I suspect, elsewhere also) the only challenge to the vague dithering & aisle blocking by the uncertain shopping for 2 potatoes, half a carrot & 2 sausage of the pension brigade is that of the 18yr old studinckts from what is a converted Kwik-Save masquerading as a ‘New University’ bewildered by the responsibility of shopping combined with the thrill of the new experience & confusion of what things are. (This, btw, is worsened in early term weeks when a full bank balance removes the restrictions of inaffordability).

Avoid either experience unless you take a comfortable camping chair & a flask and make the most of the pantomine that ensues.

Booing helps. I’m afraid tutting has very limited affect.

5 Likes

Gin to take wiv you, Soo ?

I have wielded the iron

I may need an Medicinal , or 3…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Some of them have very pretty arses, though, so it’s not a total write-off, dere.

6 Likes

Aaah. The dirty old man silver lining. It’s not what it was though … damn you Harvey Bristolcream-stein.

5 Likes

Is everyone having a lie-in? Has Twellsy been abducted by the Aliens?
No yardarm…the world has gorn tots up, I fear.
Soo xx

5 Likes

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

Huh wha where’s me gin?

yardarm

5 Likes

Thank the gawds.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Am waiting for a call,so hovering inna Menacing Manner

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Bees ‘n’ dunnocks is good at the old’ Menacing Hover.

Well, bees. A dunnockly hover is a very brief thing.

5 Likes

I’m doing a prolonged and menacing hover.
Soo xx

5 Likes

I have made the decision that since it is going to rain All Day and since I don’t have a DDD who needs two walks a day, I shall simply not go out in the rain.

I suppose I could go into town and walk around in the (not very large) shopping mall, but it would be incredibly dull. If we had one like Bluewater that you can go round and round in, then maybe, but in the local one you would have to go to and fro.

5 Likes

One of the many horrible things associated with the loss of my Dog is my unwillingness to go out in inclement weather. I just got on wivvit for her and was rather healthier, I suspect.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Probably true, but I feel that there has to be some benefit to the DDD having gone! Not getting wet is a benefit, I suppose.

5 Likes

I was abducted by the Bull to go and buy Proper Job

This has to be a good thing I feel

The coast has a norangey glow

He is playing golf

Flotus is relaxing

6 Likes

Don’t look, Twellsy. Sing lalalalala. Have gin.

Soo xx

4 Likes

You can walk in a loop round the local mall, but only if you include the bits with no roof. (Which many people whine about, but it’s the one bit of reality in the entire place.)

5 Likes

Gawds. That ranks highly amongst pointless walks. I suppose that having a Dog makes walking in all weather possible, azzin not embarrassing. I have definitely turned into a dry weather wimp and must Do Something about this.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Hissing it down here too, & I have to go out in an hour :frowning_face:

Hey Ho

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes