So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Have you received That 'Phone Call, Carinthia? Hovering is quite tiring.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Yerss thank-you, Soo

I’ll get me Harse into ‘going out’ gear shortly

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

It’s forecast for rain at 16.00, so I’ll go shopping now, to avoid it. Wot a Wimp!
Soo xx

5 Likes

This rain malarkey is All My Fault, according to the cat. My apologies for the inconvenience.

5 Likes

Marine One has gorn into the glow

I hope that this means I can go to the beach soon

I am swaying on me ‘ammock on the terrace

In gardening attire

I hope that I am spotted giving a cellerati salute to the buffoon and the Barbie dolly

5 Likes

And the orangery has gone west

I have lit the BBQ to sit and roast a chicken in dry weather

6 Likes

Am I alone in wishing that you had been speaking figuratively rather than literally then?

7 Likes

No, Fishy, you are not.

5 Likes

But but but it IS dry here
And I am enjoying my new terrace

I may even have a beer in a white

5 Likes

I was thinking about going west, Twellies.

4 Likes

That was literally

Yon Bull also saluted

With fingers

6 Likes

Yes, Twellies, I know that it was literally. What I wrote was “Am I alone in wishing that you had been speaking figuratively rather than literally then?”

5 Likes

Why

It’s my private garden sheilded on all sides so it’s heaven if the sun shines at all

4 Likes

I think that wishing the Orange One might go west is hoping for a calamitous end for it.
Soo xx

4 Likes

The only downside to that being Pence.

5 Likes

Wakey wakey, Twellers.

6 Likes

Ooo goodness

I only meant that they had gone home so were flying in a westerly direction

I may not like him but I would never wish harm to him

I vent my spleen with a rant and await a chat with my butcher about supplying them with meat as he supplies the flog club

I had to have firearms training several times as I broke down as soon as I was holding a weapon

So I am a soft old bat

6 Likes

Why on earth not?
Never mind, I’ll ill-wish him hard enough for both of us. Must say, results so far have been disappointing.

5 Likes

Am back

Got wet and had to pay for parking

Sighs & Liberates Pitcher

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Very worthy. I grew accustomed to guns, early on, as one of my Great Uncles was a gamekeeper and he taught me how to shoot. Later on in life, I discovered clay pigeon shooting and thoroughly enjoyed this. The firearms that were supplied to you were for a purpose that many would find ‘difficult’.

Where have you been, Carinthia? Or is it none of my blurry business :slight_smile:

Kebabs are being grilled. No chance ovvan BBQ anytime soon.

Soo xx

6 Likes