So, who wants to help ... to flummox the cellar?

All the rage in these parts…

8 Likes

squee!! SQUEE!!!

But joe, how are you? Nosy besoms need to know, plus the Ma was asking. Trust you are keeping the fluids up either way;- )
Be well.
Gxx

6 Likes

Sitting here wivvan plastic bag on me 'ead

As you do…

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Is this a cry for help or a Grooming Update?

You will need a Medicinal, and quite possibly a follow-up Pitcher, either way, Darling;- )
Gxx

7 Likes

I’ll rinse the gunk orff & then join you fer both

Please

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

:clinking_glasses: Cheers, Dahlink

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Arses upski, Darling!
hic
Gxx

7 Likes

Apologies for not reporting back earlier - every time I sit at the computer, I seem to doze off for a couple of hours. No energy at all. Others than that, I appear to be symptom-free. First LFT was negative - am about to take second…

6 Likes

What a beaty that hen is

Gorgeous and knows it

Want henses

But we have polecats…

7 Likes

…which is also negative, yet still have wet rag syndrome. Have no idea what is going on.

Are the leopards not a.deterrent?

7 Likes

Poor joe. Not fun.
And you’ve been this way for a few days now, I believe. Maybe you had it asymptomatically and this is the hangover from it or it is WRS of another origin entirely.

5 Likes

Joe the leopards are strictly indoor cats so no use at all agin polecats aka pine martens

We even had one of the dear wee critturs making ingress via the tumbly drier hose outlet cover

The Bull had great entertainment replacing the hose and then fettling/replacing the grille

At least with polecats in the shrubbery we are unlikely to have rodents in huge numbers

And let the wet rag syndrome be - your body needs rest to get over fighting the corvid invasion it has suffered

Corvids round here are busy building nests

I love seeing two bird heads side by side peering at a nest as if they were a young couple looking round the house they bought off plan deciding where the furniture should go

5 Likes

I understand that extreme fatigue is yet another symptom of this variant Joe. The list gets ever longer…

I have booked a taxi for this afternoon, so I will have to get my act together

This may, or may not be an Good Thing… :wink::joy:

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

[yawnity] [bathity]

“The sparrer’s drinking the bath-gin!”

yardarm

6 Likes

Middle Normous Nat attan rakish angle, I am ready to go out.

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

I’ll start the Triumphant Return Pourity now

6 Likes

Triumphant Return Flumpity happening now

Wiv added Porky Pie…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Been and got me botox

And the Bull is definitely in my good books as he bought me some nice sleeper type earrings

Oi sparrer leave some gin for the rest of us!

Ooooo porkie pie dear Chatelaine

I can help you with that…

5 Likes

[finishes the Pourity]

This is the Chatelaine’s Vodka, ol’ Twellsy. I like me fevvers where they are (i.e. round me).

5 Likes

Fairy snuff wee birdie

We can have gin and leave the vodka oddities to themselves!

Dives into gin lake safe from the Chatelaine…

6 Likes