So, who wants to help ... to instaurate the cellar?

Well I am not an Obstacle now I am promoted to the deserving sick old bat

The man who was given my room was moved to a new corridor after I showed the phlebotomy nurse our Chatelaine’s cartoon about wearing masks and underwear with bits hanging out over the top

She laughed a hollow laugh and sorted himself out

5 Likes

Some photos which have been waiting to be posted.

1: 3Wells’ new skirt - taken Friday, it was actually sunny: seems a long time ago!

2: Proof of Paddling - at least she got the chance for it before getting sick (no, not cause and effect).

3: A Very Soundly Sleeping Cat.

9 Likes

We have an Noo Lidl, twice as large as the old one and half as far away.

8 Likes

And with wider aisles?

8 Likes

…ergo four times as big, by a Fr. Dougal calculation.

8 Likes

Yes - even with the big fruit-and-veg area taking a chunk out of it, more aisles and a bit more space in each.

7 Likes

That is a very fine skirt. And, of course, a very fine cat indeed.

8 Likes

So my really full frill is not OTT?

8 Likes

No, its ATB.

9 Likes

Stop it with the FLAs!

8 Likes

Don’t remind me! When I was in hospital, there was an ongoing war between the bed managers; one of them basically refused to let her ward’s spare capacity be used by anyone else. It came as something of a surprise to learn that there was any “spare capacity”. Absolutely nothing to do with public hospitals also taking private patients, of course…

8 Likes

And here some wards are only taking COVID-19 positive patients putting extra strain on the country’s winners of the waiter’s on trolleys award every day

Closing 3 hospitals and putting all their patients into one not big enough for the job hospital was never going to work

As for the Clinic it’s trying to get the backlog of normal patients cleared so any patients with respiratory symptoms that might be COVID-19 are funnelled to the plague pit

8 Likes

Cooo miracles do happen

The evening meal was a salad

Beautiful collar of bacon with eggs lots of grated cheese assorted leaves tomatoes and a carrot and lentil and bean affair

All topped with blanched mange touts

I am in shock

9 Likes

Bon appétit, Twellsy!

9 Likes

Chez bee it’ll be baked trout, roasted med veg and roast teeny potatoes, with salt and vinegar. I know, but I need a strong taste of summick.

Soo xx

6 Likes

I have been sorting out apples, which has been quite a job. I don’t like cooked apples on their own, but have mixed these with defrosted frozen blackberries.

Windfalls, & what were left on the tree.

Carinthia.xx

8 Likes

Sounds like worthwhile employment, Carinthia. Share this?

Soo xx

8 Likes

Plenty of elfy drinks for all. Best wishes for your recovery, Twellsy and good nights to the Cellar.
Soo xx

6 Likes

Yes please, Soo

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Just for you, Chatelaine.
Soo xxzz

7 Likes