So, who wants to help ... to instaurate the cellar?

Thanks a lot

5 Likes

That would explain the shattered fragments of subatomic particles lying about the place.

Meanwhile:

6 Likes

It has eyes, Iā€™ll grant you, but what happened to its legs? Pore fing. Crool, I call that.

6 Likes

It just looks so dejected :- (

6 Likes

What I call, and live with as, dust? I dunno, those Physicists dunnarf make a fuss abaht little fings. The Entropy Manā€™s coming rahnd Mundy, all beinā€™ well.

6 Likes

Poor wee thing needs a home

Itā€™s done the feline thing of folding itā€™s legs below its body

7 Likes

Not Feline. Not cleaning its 486 feet Loudly. She said with feeling through gritted teeth. harumph.

6 Likes

The leopards :leopard: only have 4 feet apiece

7 Likes

Then they obviously have durty gurt feet. The Oaf assiduously cleaned all of his this morning, loudly. Anā€™ I was counting.

7 Likes

4 times 5 is 20

All demanding at least room for a whole cat

Count yourself lucky in only the one Oaf

7 Likes

I am sitting here with my mug of tea and wondering if it is ever going to get light this morning or if I have woken up in northern Scandinavia.

Bleurgh!

6 Likes

Ditto
Itā€™s like the world has not put the money in the meter to get the electric lights on

Bacon butty?

7 Likes

Just the thing. Iā€™ll put the kettle back on for more tea.

6 Likes

Sounds like a plan

I am researching stitches for my beautiful peacock transfers that arrived yesterday

I am having fun planning my peacock and then will have fun choosing the silks and fabric and fun doing the project

7 Likes

Itā€™s merely wet here. A pigeon is standing in the rain on the end of the roof tree trying to look as if it wants to be there. (If I were as fat as that pigeon I would not stand where I could be caught by a swoop from a Grate Big Bird.)

yardarm

6 Likes

Ah maybe it is being selfless and ensuring wee birdies are safe

7 Likes

Twitter definitely has its moments, it has just introduced me to the best new insult Iā€™ve come across for ages. Iā€™m now quite looking forward to the next time Iā€™m really annoyed with someone, just so I have the opportunity to call them a drooling gurgleturd.

6 Likes

Wotā€™s it going to do, choke the kite on the way down its gullet?

Ducks now, you know where you are wiv ducks.

6 Likes

Usually I see ducks on my dinner plate here

5 Likes

Not always. I was once admiring a particularly handsome duck in a chest height pen at an agricultural show when it suddenly turned its back on me and shot poo all down my front. That jacket was never quite the same again.

And now I am reminded again of a drooling gurgleturd.

7 Likes