So, who wants to help ... to instaurate the cellar?

I remember it well, and I remember thinking it might’ve been better to keep that particular flavour in. But then I’ve always been fussy about tea.

7 Likes

So am I and I am down to two boxes of my Yorkshire blend for hard water tea

Then I will discover what Brexit has done

7 Likes

I’m surprised that you have hard water, Twellsy.

One/I always think of well water as soft

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Our well is 100m so the water has found its way through Clare shale and limestone so it is hard very very hard

7 Likes

Unfortunately, before use.

6 Likes

Ours too. We switched to bottled water because it was cheaper than descaling the kettle at least twice a week. Or replacing it.

7 Likes

Oof

Flump

Have been into town to collect some white vinegar from the zero waste stall, & cheese from The Cheese Factor.

After a brief Flump in the car, I drove to a local ‘anything from shit to string’ shop for some Stardrops, but they were closed.

Sigh

Tonight is The Urine Vision Song Contest. When it coincided with Red Cross Week, it was the Carinthian tradition to have a Chinese Takeaway & relax.
Snot Red Cross Week, but in a nod to tradition, I bought some stirfry veg ready chopped, & will have it wiv chicken.

Don’t tell The Oaf… :wink:

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

I think I’ve discovered a new side-effect of the AZ vaccine - it can turn you into a potato.

7 Likes

[gets out the fryin’ oil]

Tell me more…?

6 Likes

I think I’ll change my mind and feel like some other sort of vegetable instead. Er, are there any you don’t like?

6 Likes

Not when suitably fried, that I’ve met…

(The deep fried Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer taught me a lot about the melting point of caramel, mind.)

6 Likes

Weeeellll

The stir-fried chicken & vegetables was delicious, so I will refrain from commenting… :wink:

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

I most definitely do not feel like a Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer.

Actually, I’m not too bad so far apart from extreme can’tbearsedtodoanythingatallitis and a sore left arm. Which is odd as I was injected in the right one.

6 Likes

Overcompensating?

Wouldn’t say no to one, myself.

6 Likes

More just being my usual awkward self than overcompensating, I think.

6 Likes

[fevvery encouragement] wiv extra gin.

6 Likes

[tinkle, clink clank CRASH tinkle tinkle plinkity]
'Oo left that pile of dead gin bottles right outside the do…?
Oh, never mind, never mind. The Underfootmen will deal. Here’s a

Yardarm!

Please don’t leave it lying around as a trap for the crapulous.

7 Likes

[yawnity]
oh good a yardarm nobody’ll be dyin’ of thirst then
:zzz:
:bird:

6 Likes

Oooo a word I used as a peeler

As in “you are crapulous make your way home peacefully”

It made for an instant disorderly behaviour arrest

7 Likes

Fecksakes, it’s cold here

Yesterday I bought a packet of ‘economy’* bread rolls at The Cheese Factor. Today I have had to use scissors to open the cellophane packet!

*9 soft white rolls for £1
Very Ornery bread, but good in that it keeps well, & I can freeze them individually.

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes