So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

I have been musing all day on possible interpretations of Fanta’s “bee-hatch” and have decided it is how you get in to your loft. It would be a really silly name for the front door to the Hive after al… ah. Scrub that.

5 Likes

It was a mere typo, Madam.

5 Likes

Well it kept me amused for ages, so thank you, o Piscine Entity. Um, typing could be difficult, I do see that, and you manage so outstandingly well on the whole…

5 Likes

Neuralgia:
beehatch is a nicer way to say the word BITCH. Neuralgia is the latter and deserves no niceties. Thankfully (inna totally prostrated way) I have been set free - for now.
So - how do we intend to have our hair styled etc. or buy our gin etc. in these straitened times? Or, celebrate three family birthdays one after another (28th, 29th, 30th March)?

Soo xx

5 Likes

I thought bee-hitch was a clever multipun, and then blew it with a typo!

5 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: The Politics Thread

Bedtime for bees.
Best nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

5 Likes

Gin, Soo

Plenty ovvit

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Morning. Beautiful sunrise.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Mornin’ yerself.
R3 Breakfast needs a smack on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper. With a beer bottle inside.
Things are quite bad enough without Okla-f*ckin-homa!

So me Mornin’ Hate is off to a flying start :grin:

6 Likes

Well, we’re home. Left, as planned, the day before the island went into lock-down … possibly devastating, long term, to its economy.

The plane was fine, though a comical mixture of people and their dressing againsy the virus choices. If it’s going to lead to an abandonment of decorum then I’m officially “against this sort of thing”.

I may go on a march … on my own, of course.

Then, sitting in our stubbornly cold house and watching our dear leader announce a shut down Mrs Armresr, surprisingly announced that “the butchers in Malpas has plenty of stock and had ordered a delivery”.

I hesitated before going all Peter Kay on her and asking “do they d’liver ?”. Coz I really don’t like offal.

7 Likes

And this sort of thing shows exactly why a rise in domestic violence is expected.

7 Likes

Morning all

Bacon butties ready and fresh loaves will be done in ten minutes

I have Bengal assistance with typing

This assistance consists of a Bengal hanging on my arm - my typing arm…

5 Likes

I really wish that were funny, but it isn’t. People are going to die of that instead of the virus – and unlike with the virus, which seems to prefer men, it’s going to be overwhelmingly women who are killed. Damn, damn, damn.

4 Likes

No. or yes, rather. Not funny.

5 Likes

[puts knife on table]
[puts other knife on table]
[puts emergency backup knife on table]
[shucks flak jacket]
[shucks anti-stab vest]

Bin shopping.

Actually not too bad, though not a bag of flour to be seen (except for a few self-raising). Generic bulk sugar was starting to get a little scarce as well (plenty of caster and icing), and all the cheap eggses were gone.

yardarm

6 Likes

Did you go dressed as yer Bruvver, Dunnock?

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

They know me round 'ere. Nice peaceable bird wot don’t want nuffink to get… broke.

6 Likes

We’re lucky. We get ours for chickenfeed…

Trebuchet at the ready if you can arrange a well-cushioned landing spot

5 Likes

Morning afternoon, joe. How are you feeling?

5 Likes