So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

Morning. Beautiful sunrise.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Morninā€™ yerself.
R3 Breakfast needs a smack on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper. With a beer bottle inside.
Things are quite bad enough without Okla-f*ckin-homa!

So me Morninā€™ Hate is off to a flying start :grin:

6 Likes

Well, weā€™re home. Left, as planned, the day before the island went into lock-down ā€¦ possibly devastating, long term, to its economy.

The plane was fine, though a comical mixture of people and their dressing againsy the virus choices. If itā€™s going to lead to an abandonment of decorum then Iā€™m officially ā€œagainst this sort of thingā€.

I may go on a march ā€¦ on my own, of course.

Then, sitting in our stubbornly cold house and watching our dear leader announce a shut down Mrs Armresr, surprisingly announced that ā€œthe butchers in Malpas has plenty of stock and had ordered a deliveryā€.

I hesitated before going all Peter Kay on her and asking ā€œdo they dā€™liver ?ā€. Coz I really donā€™t like offal.

7 Likes

And this sort of thing shows exactly why a rise in domestic violence is expected.

7 Likes

Morning all

Bacon butties ready and fresh loaves will be done in ten minutes

I have Bengal assistance with typing

This assistance consists of a Bengal hanging on my arm - my typing armā€¦

5 Likes

I really wish that were funny, but it isnā€™t. People are going to die of that instead of the virus ā€“ and unlike with the virus, which seems to prefer men, itā€™s going to be overwhelmingly women who are killed. Damn, damn, damn.

4 Likes

No. or yes, rather. Not funny.

5 Likes

[puts knife on table]
[puts other knife on table]
[puts emergency backup knife on table]
[shucks flak jacket]
[shucks anti-stab vest]

Bin shopping.

Actually not too bad, though not a bag of flour to be seen (except for a few self-raising). Generic bulk sugar was starting to get a little scarce as well (plenty of caster and icing), and all the cheap eggses were gone.

yardarm

6 Likes

Did you go dressed as yer Bruvver, Dunnock?

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

They know me round 'ere. Nice peaceable bird wot donā€™t want nuffink to getā€¦ broke.

6 Likes

Weā€™re lucky. We get ours for chickenfeedā€¦

Trebuchet at the ready if you can arrange a well-cushioned landing spot

5 Likes

Morning afternoon, joe. How are you feeling?

5 Likes

Not too bad - the test will come when I summon the nerve to take my tempā€¦

6 Likes

Fingers firmly crossed, me dear.
G

6 Likes

Bad news - 38.0Ā°
Good news - it was higher yesterday, so seems to be heading in the right direction

Fairly sure itā€™s just a cold - have all the wrong symptoms for coronavirus, but still erring on the side of cautionā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™ll keep me Tenters Hitched, Joe

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Hoping that if it is cv you are one of the people who is sort of fairly sure ish that they must have had it, rather than one of the ones who definitely knows about it.

7 Likes

Indeed!

6 Likes

I have, this week, found a brand Noo thermometer lurking inna bag

I had better keep it with the Izalā€¦ :wink:.

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Youā€™ll be building yer own Gnursing Kit nextā€¦

6 Likes