So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

Thanks, Chatelaine.
Such decent measures you pour…
Soo xxzz

5 Likes

I will do that, ideally when his claws are buried in me stair carpet. Safer then ;- )
All the other stuff that we do mean really to you, too, me dear Soo
Gxxx

6 Likes

Thanks, Gus.

Soo zzzz

5 Likes

I knew that Gus is a soft loving soul

6 Likes

At this difficult time we do NOT want rumours of that nature getting about Shame on ye.

5 Likes

3 of my Irish cousin’s children are giving a daily ‘cabin fever’ gig on YouTube. One of them is due to give birth inna fortnight.

Gawds

It could get interesting… :wink:

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Not interesting enough to post on youtube. Ewww. Please!

5 Likes

I hope not, Gus!
Cousin was a Midwife for years, & now lectures on Nursing, so they are in a rather more fortunate position than most of rural Ireland ATM.

The child will probably be born singing. My father was the only one bearing the Fambly name who couldn’t hold a tune inna bucket…

Correction

My brother couldn’t either

It didn’t stop them trying though :joy:

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Back in the mists of time, when people used go to pubs, I remember two old boys, rather the worse for wear, singing away together at the end of the bar. I say together, but that doesn’t really cover it. They were never in the same key, and at the end of each verse would independently switch to a new one. The funny thing was that within each verse neither shifted a cent, and their individual intonation was spot on. The result was a curious form of organum, with the interval changing for every verse - and rarely to anything that could be found on a tempered instrument.

6 Likes

Exactly, Joe!

How are you tonight?

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

When it emerges they should have a bucket on hand and check whether or not it can sing before deciding how to proceed.

Although that approach might be a bit too Rural for some stomachs :wink:

6 Likes

Temp still up - but stabilised round the 38° mark. It was higher, so hopefully it’ll start heading in the direction of what passes for normality tomorrow. About to test again, actually, so watch this space…

8 Likes

Get in touch with the Mailbox - Pip could help out…

7 Likes

Here in rural west you can be asked to sing before you are accepted into a pub

Joe you do know that a temperature of 38 is when seek medical help don’t you?

6 Likes

Now 37.6, so will see what happens in the morning. I’m not in any particular at-risk category, so even if I did test positive I’d be told to carry on with what I’ve been doing anyway! Probably better not to waste their time. As I said, it seems to have peaked - it’s been dropping since yesterday.

7 Likes

[yawnity]

I should probably get up and Do Stuff.

yardarm

5 Likes

Someone probably should. I can’t, being Under the Oaf. He’s only biting gently

6 Likes

[ginnity]

5 Likes

Aaaw bless the Oaf

He loves his Mumsie

Give him a furfle from me