So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

Perhaps Twellsy is still pleating her lettuce? :wink: :kissing_heart:

Skype seems to have disappeared from my Waptop, Soo, & it will no longer update Firefox

Sigh

I can manage Zoom onna good day though…

I have lamb pieces with Garam Masala & garlic burbling in the concentrated oniony loveliness…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Maybe we could Zoom, sometime?
One of today’s Zoom-fests involved a Pentecostal dramatisation to be screened locally, next Sunday. I wozz St. Peter. The other Zoom was between some ovvan difficult political persuasion and, Mr Bee says, I bluddy aced it.
Good nights, Cellarites.
Soo xx

5 Likes

I’m sure that you did, Darling

An Question:

Are those ovvus who are Churchgoers getting weekly streaming of Services/support from their Church?

We do have Techie Nun, & FaceAche Group, which is good. but our Parish Priest is conspicuous by his absence, IMO

I can get livestreaming from the Vatican every day, & from Klagenfurt 2x weekly.
My Church is 300m away, & I don’t hear from him.

Pours Medicinal Brandy

Ponders

I will talk to Wise & Saintly Friend tomorrow, & arsk his opinion

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Take it from Feral: Skype, Zoom and Hangouts are all medium 'orrible for security and privacy. Jitsi on the other hand is Just Fine, as well as working entirely in the browser. (Better on Chrome/Chromium/Safari/Edge than on Firefox for now.)

Orf to me nest.

7 Likes

I believe Dearest Feral…

Carinthia.xx j

6 Likes

I will let Feral talk techie to yon Bull for platforms to use in our hovel as the Bull would making things go on my devices

My help desk wouldn’t dare break down

6 Likes

Meanwhile I keep Feral supplied with Beer.

Which reminds me. I was sorting out the beer collection yesterday, and I have a Terrible Example of what can grow there if you don’t keep it cleaned out.

Clearly, something must be done.

yardarm

6 Likes

Gosh

Goodness

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Bacon butties ready

I must help a wee birdie

Especially a bird like me with a beer habit

7 Likes

I’ll second Feral’s comment (but “medium 'horrible for security and privacy” may be a bit under-stated). Sadly not much choice if dealing with 3rd party companies / organisations, who think paying mega amounts to a mega corp MUST be better and safer than deploy-your-own but yes, for fambly and friends, we have Jitsi, on own server, so no tracking / harvesting there!

7 Likes

Is that why I never get nice Nigerians offering me money?

7 Likes

That’s all right, I’m waiting for my reward from Don Antonio Ramos of the Canary Isles.

6 Likes

And I’m waiting for a courier who will be with me between 11-53 & 13-53

Apparently…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Alpacas for Twellsy…

But the one in the middle reminds me of someone…

5 Likes

Just because I could, TFM… ;- )

6 Likes

An improvement, I have to say.

6 Likes

Time for another lockdown haircut, methinks. Possibly for the Alpaca too…

My hairdresser thinks that it could be July before she can open, so I will be using me clippers

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

We’re going for the post-apocalyptic look and explained to other friends, last night, why we don’t give a hoot.

Too hot for walkies, but we’ll have a BBQ this evening. Just the two ovvus, meep.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Now that’s a fight I’d pay to watch.

6 Likes

Bin to post office to drop off a great big 3d print.

They have lines marked on the floor. Some people even respect them.

6 Likes