So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

Morning all

Thus far Ellen was a bit of a damp squib here

6 Likes

Probably mostly down to the track, and direction of the winds, which meant we got maximum protection from our “shelter belt” and the landscape! Not really a damp squib for the 194,000 homes and businesses without power!

Hoping the worst of it missed y’all too …

6 Likes

Aha! Note the wording :wink:

Theaker was who you heard—but left shortly after recording the album. All the (mimed) promo appearances featured his replacement, a certain Mr C Palmer.

5 Likes

That’s so sneaky, joe!
Soo xx

5 Likes

And of course you can’t actually see under the cowl! The “proper” LH grip is a clue, though.

5 Likes

Mebbe to you, matey :wink:
Has your parcel arrived?
The compulsory trivia question:
What’s in there?
Soo xx

5 Likes

We had a drama today

I was chatting by phone with my friend when her 6 year old announced that a strange man had called

When he was admonished for opening the door the wee cub got upset

So B rang off to give healing cuddles

At that moment a delivery courier rang our doorbell and proffered a big bag of parrot food

A different man to the usual drivers we get so he had needed directions

One small boy taught not to open the door to strangers a mystery solved and a parrot fed for 3 months

It just brought home the innocence of wee boys and the need to instill a sense of caution into them

6 Likes

Oooh, I know, Miss, please, Miss, ask me, Miss…

Answer

Molecules from Kyoto

didn’t say it was a complete or useful answer, did I?

5 Likes

BTW - the ‘yodelling bit’ was thanks to this lot: Focus - Hocus Pocus .

I may go back to bed.

Soo xx

5 Likes

I really shouldn’t have read your answer, Gus :wink:
Soo xx

5 Likes

Any small boy worth his salt would point out that one can’t tell whether or not it is a stranger without opening the door.
Instead of parrot chow, it could have been sacks of LEGO…
[Gusly grinnity]

6 Likes

Gus

This small boy has all of his elder siblings Lego as well as his own to play with

Basically two whole rooms and half a garage full of the stuff

And he puts each kit back in the box with all its bits and pieces with it

Helicopters cranes bridges fairground rides the lot all put away after he has used all available lego to build edifices with

He even puts batteries on to recharge!

6 Likes

Truly an infant paragon.

6 Likes

Para’ not gon. Para’ just dived headfirst into sacks of para’ chow.

6 Likes

No paragon - B is just determined that expensive kits either get sorted and put away or they vanish and are not found for weeks

I admire B’s methods with the brood

5 Likes

We have stayed overnight in Hotels/Gasthauses in Guenzburg on the way back from Carinthia.
Bluddy Normous Legoland there

Carinthia. xx

6 Likes

I cannot picture you in a Legoland dear chatelaine

6 Likes

You could build some splendidly normous nats…

6 Likes

Don’t worry, Twellsy, I wasn’t actually in there!

I think that the Nats would be very heavy, Dunnock

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

That’s a relief dear - the thought of you on a Legoland funfair style ride is harder to imagine than a sparrer in socks!

6 Likes