So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

My alternative explanation for the presence of befrocked blokes with bells was a secret outbreak of leprosy (or possibly a time-slip). Perhaps I should see whether there are any vacancies at the WHO…

7 Likes

It’s when they bring the book and candle you need to worry.

8 Likes

What, me personally? What are you trying to say, joe?

8 Likes

Of course not! But god-botherers get funny ideas…

Come to think of it, it’s their ground state

7 Likes

There was a theory among my former colleagues that I sizzled when crossing consecrated ground… A couple of funerals when I stubbornly failed to combust at the graveside did little to quash it, for some reason.

7 Likes

If we walk round you rapidly anti-clockwise do you turn into a bat?

7 Likes

Try it and see where it gets you. Apart from dizzy. And breathless, the Gusly circumference being quite some distance.

7 Likes

Consecrated ground sizzles when I cross it.

7 Likes

Yeah, but that’s less innate actual evilitude* and more yer arsonist propensities, I suspect.

*“I have never been so insulted in my life”, claims the Sparrer

7 Likes

Oh, no, I’ve been much more insulted than that. Good old Vinnie; I wonder what happened to him.

7 Likes

Well if you must hang upside down…

7 Likes

To which I’m always tempted to reply: “Really? You should get out more”

7 Likes

It was bright & cold this morning

Now, it is very dull & cold

I should go out & pick up my prescription at some stage, but not yet…

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Making curry for this evening on the grounds that it is a good warming thing to have. Also that I am trying out a new recipe.

7 Likes

Oh - that was you, was it?

(Last two minutes - the start time option doesn’t seem to work)

7 Likes

[interested squeakity]

7 Likes

And now I see Quatermass and The Pit (the proper BBC one as above) has been restored and cleaned up. Definitely tempting…

5 Likes

Haven’t got out yet, as I am engaged in an online Chat with TalkTalk about my Landline/Broadband Package

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

I recommend Zen. (I use A&A, but they’re a bit more for techies, feral or otherwise.)

6 Likes

The Bull took me shopping on wheels

I am only allowed to cook nearly no cook stuff so it’s a baked potato with beans and garlicky pork sossiges for dinner

I really am trying to behave so I am playing with my knitting

The sausages are a treat for me

8 Likes