So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Those things are no relation.

" it’s a remarkable case of convergent evolution, when two unrelated animals evolve similar traits to exploit the same ecological niche — in this case, more than a hundred million years apart"

5 Likes

Strewth, wot did they do to get chucked out?

All right, it probably involved bitin’.

4 Likes

This is a leaf hoover/muncher affair as well as a blower

It will do Nuffink while in its box

6 Likes

Been shopping and seen a gorgeous poodle at work

A trained helper to a young lady in a wheelchair

Sort of picking up items she dropped and helping her get help in shops and taking bags and putting them in the carrier attached to the back of her electric wheelchair

Said poodle was a happy black standard number and I had to say hello as it was at an outside cafe table

7 Likes

Prior to our younguns taking possession ovva Poodle, I’d never have considered looking after such. Most of the Dogs I have known throughout my life have been yer usual w#rking Dogs and I just didn’t realise how clever and quick to learn Poodles can be. So, I am well and truly converted, Twellsy and I’m pleased that you met such a great example of this fab breed.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Best dreams, Cellarites,
Soo xx

5 Likes

You too Soo

I have gorn all alliterative…

Quite a successful day with BiL today

Tomorrow, we will go to the cemetery & then to Launays forran Late Lunch

I’ll be home on Sunday

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

You haven’t, you know. Assonant, maybe :- )

Gxx

4 Likes

Here I have entertained and fed the local pharmacist with anti pasti risotto and crumble with ice cream

5 Likes

You beat me to it again you bugger :wink:

4 Likes

You have to be up early in these parts.

Or I do, anyway. An unfortunate error in the Arrangement of Things.

yardarm

5 Likes

In this instance, I’d be happy to trade first dibs for not being awake since 03:30 - as That Sparrer says, an unfortunate error in the Arrangement of Things.

Urgle. Yerk.

6 Likes

I make the same mistake every time…

Keeps you on yer toes though…:wink::heart_eyes:

We went to the cemetery at lunchtime, & then on to Launays forra Late Lunch , which was wonderful

Boss Lady was abit cheesed orff with the wedding party in the conservatory- 10 extra guests turned up…

Home via Aldi , & BiL is asleep in his chair

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I’ve just had a nose at the Launays menu, dere Chatelaine.

mmmmmm

I fink I approve
Gxxx

5 Likes

It is our favourite place & we have never had a disappointing meal there, Gus

Have been encouraging Late Lunches, as BiL isn’t great at driving in the evenings

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

The Event was a great success.

yardarm

6 Likes

Hands & feet abit rubbish today,so I will be staying here, & drive home tomorrow

Liberates Pitcher

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Very sorry to hear that, Dahlink. Medicinals and a chaise.
Gxxx

5 Likes

And gentle hugs, Carinthia.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that, Carinthia. Be gentle with yourself.

Next big scandal: the BBC has been cracked. I got email this morning telling me that

==========================================

My nickname in darknet is fidel82.

I hacked this mailbox more than six months ago,
through it I infected your operating system with a virus (trojan) created by me and have been monitoring you for a long time.

So, your password from ######@########.###.## is ########

Even if you changed the password after that - it does not matter, my virus intercepted all the caching data on your computer and automatically saved access for me.

I have access to all your accounts, social networks, email, browsing history. Accordingly, I have the data of all your contacts, files from your computer, photos and videos.

I was most struck by the intimate content sites that you occasionally visit. You have a very wild imagination, I tell you!

==========================================

But not as wild as the one possessed by fidel82… who goes on to say that “During your pastime and entertainment there, I took screenshot through the camera of your device, synchronizing with what you are watching.”

This would be easier if I had a camera on this machine, or watched anything wilder than YouTube videos which you get along with music there, but hey, nice try, fidel.

It is a little worrying that the BBC is so transparent, but not a surprise. After all, why would they worry about keeping your data secure? You aren’t paying them anything.

5 Likes