So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Werl, topologically yer just a tube after all. Looked at from the right angle, each of us can swaller the world.

Blue skies, Grate Big Birds in the distance, medium warm day by my standards.

yardarm

6 Likes

Morning

Bacon butties and fresh loaves on the table

Crafty group today so I have oil to pour on troubled waters

Two of the group do not get on and I am the one who informally is the peacemaker as the staff have their hands full trying to help the less able to produce some form of craft

I can be with my knitting or sewing and get on by myself while chattering to both of the non getting on pair

And I am not above gently changing topics of conversation to non contentious subjects

My rehab assistant is i/c the group and she has told me how good it is to have a buffer between the two

I may need beer later!

Or gin!

Or both!

5 Likes

Blue skies & breezy here, but it’s abit ‘fresh’, as they say…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

I recommend petrol-soaked cotton wool to get it all started.

4 Likes

Scots do keep telling me that, certainly

5 Likes

Dear wee birdie

Have you been searching my handbag again?

5 Likes

's’more than me fevvers are worth, dere.

[pourity] [pourity]

5 Likes

Flumps

Declines on Chaise

Looks in an Appealing Manner towards VodkaSparrer…

I have been out, ostensibly to collect my prescription & summat from Fred’s Haberdashery & it took me over 2 hours to get things sorted

Sigh

I ordered my prescription online on Friday , & Systmonline, which is what my Surgery uses, told me to go to my nominated Pharmacy, which is across the road from said Surgery

No prescription waiting for me

I nipped across the road to the Surgery & they said that they could see the request, but didn’t know why it wasn’t across the road

Eventually, the Practice Pharmacist came out with my prescriptions & apologies

Back across to the Pharmacy - they can’t get hold of Epipens ATM & suggested that I either go back across the road for a Noo prescription for the available equivalent, or go to the Orsepiddle Pharmacy

No-one would willingly turn up at the Orsepiddle Pharmacy, on spec, & expect to get anything inside 2 hours, so I went back to the Surgery, spoke again with the Practice Pharmacist & took the opportunity to review my medication

Armed with a Noo prescription for the auto-injectors, I went back, & they will be there at 11am tomorrow

And Breathe…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

What a saga!

Estonian slammers, perhaps?

3 Likes

[flappity] [flappity] [flappity]
(bear right at the wonky tower)
[pourity] [pourity] [pourity]

5 Likes

Just trying to order some of “the Southern Necessity” (©Amanda McKittrick Ros). I know tailoring is quite a precise business, but really…

5 Likes

Is there?

4 Likes

5 Likes

A photo from the 2016 election?

4 Likes

How did that happen? Was it a naturally occuring betiserie, or did you go to Lengths (inside leg, natch) to come to that screenshot?

Perhaps you ought to know that your post was the cause of considerable alarm to an Innocent Cat.

4 Likes

Gawds yes

Slammers all round, please

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

And there we are; more slammers than you can shake a stick at.

I drink to your good health!

4 Likes

Thank-you. I have felt better today, thank goodness

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Does that mean that maybe the medication is starting to work?

4 Likes

I’m sure that it is, Fishy. What I am not sure about is how much I will improve before the next big flare-up comes

Yesterday, I looked & felt dreadful, with yellerish shopping bags under my eyes . Today, I feel washed out, but the yeller has gorn, & the bags are down to handbag size…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes