So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Cats have superb timing…

Bengals land on a full bladder and then dance

And Bengals are heavy for their volume

Dear wee leopards

6 Likes

aka The Continental Shelf

4 Likes

The Dutch preoccupation with the state of the bowels, and careful inspections of results made possible by said shelf, used to be a standing joke among cosmopolitan English men during the fifties. Not, for some reason, among women anything like as much. Or so it seemed.

4 Likes

I came across one of those toilets in Amsterdam and it is a shock to the prudish Irish constitution

6 Likes

Dutch preoccupation, Fishers?
I blame Bristol:

Soo xx

4 Likes

I find the Glasgow scale is much more useful about the Cellar.

5 Likes

Not wishing to comment on my Bristolian status, I think I score a 15 on the Glaswegian one and, therefore, deserve a large G&t.
Soo xx

5 Likes

I don’t see any reason for you not to have a large G&T, Soo, but I would just like to point out that 1997 is more recent than the nineteen-fifties and the fifties probably got there first. So blaming the BRI might be a little unfair.

5 Likes

Okay, smarty pants :wink:
Where’s me gin?
Soo xx

5 Likes

And, grovelling, now - how goes the glittery seat?
Soo xx

5 Likes

Beep… beep… beep…

5 Likes

Oh, glorious beeps!
Kwoffity!
Soo xx

4 Likes

Well, it goes ‘oooof!’ when I lands on it, but otherwise, well, it does the job for which it was designed: namely, keeping the Gusly arse off the narsty cold porcelain; and glittering.

5 Likes

A relief, I imagine, Gus-dere.
I do hope that the headache is abating.
I am off to bed, having had my hyper-active mind somewhat subdued by Hedger’s lorry-load.
Best sleeps, Cellarites,
Soo xx

5 Likes

I had the flu jab this morning. Just under twelve hours later I am sneezing great walloping sneezes, and thinking that maybe telling them I hadn’t got a cold was optimistic.

Does anyone happen to know what happens if you have the flu jab when you’ve got a cold?

5 Likes

We need a resident virologist, Fishers.
I have had far too much of Hedgers’ gin to be of any use, at all. I imagine that it has something to do with a full immune response.
My flu jab, last season, proved utterly useless and I didn’t have any symptoms of another virus before I had it. I’ll still have one this time.
Soo zzzzzzzzzzz

5 Likes

You go on having the cold, I think. Unless you have something terribly acute which comprehensively fucks up your immune responses, the innoculation should be effective.
I am not a viro!ogist.
And I am sorry you are sneezing. Bah! To sneezing

5 Likes

Headache better, ta, and arse starstruck.
Sleep tight, and I use the term advisedly, wee Bee
Gxx

5 Likes

Blimey

Ahem

Am I the only one who thought that the glittery seat was for the Fishly-Dunnock derrieres?

An 'Normous Medicinal, if you please

It has been a rough evening at Carinthia Towers

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

[pourity] [pourity] [pourity]

I’m orf to me nest. You know where the vodka-bowser is…

5 Likes