So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Do we have infected moss queet eeers here dear wee birdie?

Should I have netting around my hammock and over the gin lake?

I feel a panic coming on

6 Likes

Not in my opinion, Fishy , although she screamed some valid points, & certainly not on his 80th Birthday

Her timing leaves a lot to be desired…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Well, yes. I’m not sure banshee is ever called for, really, but you never know.

There are no mosquitoes in the cellar, Twellies.

6 Likes

My stepsister is capable of the banshee thang. Itizz horrible to experience and a jolly good reason not to maintain contact. Poor BiL - on his 80th, too.
Soo xx

6 Likes

Tell her to Sod Off, dere Chatelaine. I would.

Mind yoi, today I am inclined to tell pretty much everyone, Cellarites of course excepted, to Sod Off. Or worse.
Gus, your Ray of Sunshine correspondent.

I hope BiL manages mostly to enjoy his birthday weekend despite the Gnasher

6 Likes

That was ‘banshee’, truly it was.

Balzac!

6 Likes

Twellsy, you should make sure you take a sufficiency of Precautionary Gin, and you might even take the TToT off the shelf and show it to the glass.

The only secret gnash-word I can now remember is Gnark-Gnark, and I don’t even have a big sister.

6 Likes

Right I have been reassured that no mozzies will get me

But actually showing the ttot to the glass of gin is ruining good gin I think

5 Likes

Urgle. Likewise flurp. Goodnight, all
Gxx

Forgot to say: had a discussion tonight about Giant Menacing Robins. On springs.
Sleep well, all :eyes:

5 Likes

[ginnity] forra Gus (and not tinnitus as this keyboard would have it).

5 Likes

[Slurpity ta] from under me robin-proof nightcap

5 Likes

Yer bee has been a good hostess.
We’ll be visiting Auntie J, after lunch tomorrow. Lunch will be minestrone soup with olive bread. Dinner will be leek and chestnut risotto, with tomato, mozarella and basil salad. Mr Bee feels the need forran emergency haircut, in the morn.
Good nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

5 Likes
Yer bee izz bedward.
Soo xxxx
3 Likes

Gin, Soo

You is the hostess with the mostest

I am letting 6 tablets settle before I go to bed

I had Caramelised Onion & Lancashire Cheese Tart to start with , then Sirloin & my first sprouts this season. I nobly shared my cheese with youngest grandson, as he eats blue cheese, & I don’t

Local Daughter drove us in BiL’s car , & was as close as she gets to sweetness & light today . We collected Prosecco & Cake from BiL’s & then all went back to her house, as there were 9 ovvus & she has far more room.I left her with a bottle of Prosecco to drink at her leisure

It looks as though I will be staying until Wednesday, as Important Documents Have To Be Found , & BiL doesn’t know which way is up, ATM*.

*One of the documents is his late wife’s death certificate, so I’m not really surprised

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

[fevvery hugs] forra Bovvered Carinthia

You can never really trust a robin, 's’wot I say. Except Rob the Torch of course, who’s completely reliable, but that’s mostly a matter of keeping him pointed in the right direction.

yardarm

5 Likes

Bacon butties ready

Fresh baguettes a la moi in the oven

I may have a splash in the gin lake

I wonder if we could have a hot jacuzzi thingy outside

6 Likes

Funnily enough, so do I: visiting Not-Sudden Daughter and her three sons tomorrow and don’t want to look like an owl in an ivy-bush.

I am simply keeping fins crossed for our Chatelaine all this week. It may make driving difficult, but I shall manage it somehow.

6 Likes

Ooo fishy now I have to fret myself sillier worriting about your crossed fin driving

5 Likes

Please don’t fret, Darlings

I am rubbish today, but I expected to be

BiL found, after a couple of Hard Stares, the required paperwork & we found the Solicitor on the 2nd go round. so all good

Tomorrow we are doing a ‘dry run’ to an Orsepiddle- BiL has to have an Ultrasound on his poorly shoulder on Thursday, & I cannot be with him, as I am due elsewhere, at the Optician’s Sheffield Branch for the detailed pictures of behind my eye.

Have had an Medicinal Brandy & am going to have another…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

At least one more medicinal waiting for you dear

I discovered that weighing the amount of dough for a 3lb loaf tin results in a good well structured loaf of bread

Having fun with my bread making means one thing to be careful about

I am enjoying fresh bread with butter rather too much for the remnants of my waistline

6 Likes