So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Pleased to hear you sounding better, Joe

Am going to have an Snoozette

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Excellent idea; I’ve just had one.

4 Likes

Well, stress and sleep deprivation can have 'orrible effects upon one’s physiology, joe. I am very glad to read that you have shaken this particular embuggerance off - even if it’s yer bugga-bugs that have brought about respite.

Mr Bee monitored the house clearing chaps on his own. Not my choice, but he survived and izz now in quiet and restful mode.

I have some halibut, for dinner, and propose to griddle it after a lemon juice, olive oil, butter, garlic, honey and soy sauce (teeny-weeny amount of the latter two) marinade. Plain veg - boiled tatties, green beans and capers.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Been to the Black Pool and had my blood machine tested

Now home with a treat of an M&S ready meal to bung in to hot up when the oven hots itself up

Is it beer o’clock please?

6 Likes

I don’t know what time it is, Twellsy

Half an hour ago I was told that my BiL has been found dead on his sofa

I was supposed to be going there this weekend with Snake & Tiddly Pies

My head hurts

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Oh, Carinthia, I’m so sorry!

7 Likes

Carinthia dear one

I am so sorry to hear this

6 Likes

Nothing to add, Dear Carinthia.
Much love,
Soo xx

6 Likes

Oh Carinthia. All my sympathy goes out to you. Would you like a {{hug}}?

5 Likes

Yes Please, Fishy

What a Bluddy Day

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

{{Carinthia}}

6 Likes

Oh C. That’s terrible & my great sympathies.

6 Likes

It is, indeed, utterly terrible and my thoughts and prayers (cos I do such) go out to Carinthia. She knows this, I am certain xx

Does our joe have a medical report?

Soo xx

6 Likes

Huh. I have a Sudden Daughter coming to lunch tomorrow . Scrambled eggs and new bread have been ordered… Also a lift from the station, since she will have taken her hired car back to its garage preparatory to flying out.

4 Likes

No bother, is she?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Just like mine, Fishers.
Soo xx

4 Likes

It was & is a shock

I was prepared to be regaled with the latest odd behaviour - he has form,as you know, but I am not happy that a Carinthian Darling died alone

I hope that it was quick

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Carinthia, sometimes the most peaceful of deaths are achieved alone. This can be difficult to envisage but, from my own experience, I have known of two.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Of course it is a shock, you daft bugga.
((((hugs)))). One of us really should be on hand to administer medicinals. Azzit is, will instructions to make yourself a hot water bottle and a medium brandy and top each up as seems necessary do any good?
Gxxx

5 Likes

I know, Darling, it’s the Catholic in me wot does it

I am feeling very sorry for poor Nearly Ex Son in Law who was on the scene seconds after Marian had been shot, 15 years ago, & who opened the door to find Victor today

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Fevvery Hugs forra Carinthia.

Annan extry-small vodka just to take the edge off.

5 Likes