So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

With spitting regard to Amazon, I spent more of my life this afternoon than I felt advisable getting rid of Prime. It’s gone - or it blurry well should be. The Bird Scarer has been blasting away, all day and I am very happy to report that I haven’t gone mad with all of this stress :wink:

How are the rest of you?

Soo xx

5 Likes

I was just about to ask if Gus had recovered, Soo

Lettuce have an Drink or 3

I don’t have Amazon Prime but do use Smile.amazon.co.uk so that a tiny percentage of my purchase goes to a Charity,in my case, British Red Cross. I do try to look for smaller companies who trade under the umbrella of Amazon too

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Y’see, I have this inner bad bee that won’t do anything much against my will. I look for the ‘angle’ that Amazon et les autres may be coming from.
Yes - how are Gus and joe faring?
Soo xx

5 Likes

Me again

I understand that with Amazon Prime one can choose a convenient delivery time& that the stuff comes very quickly, often the next day . I can see that this could be very useful for some people, but I can usually wait for what I have ordered

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Prime to us means free delivery, usually next day; but we don’t get to choose a delivery time.

In theory there’s all sorts of other free stuff but I don’t use it.

5 Likes

My Birthday gift from The Senior Darlings arrived 2 days earlier than they requested, & at 07-20, which is abit early in my book

Not Amazon though

Have just taken me 6 tablets. This is week 12

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

And tomorrow will be Another Monday, Carinthia. I hope that tomorrow will follow the curve of progress that you are, finally, achieving.
A toast to you and to all other Poorlies.
Sweet dreams,
Soo xx

6 Likes

Dear chatelaine

If we danced bust to bust we would rattle in time to the music :notes:

Shall we try it and see?

6 Likes

Wot shocking behaviour, Twellsy… You’ll spill yer gin.

5 Likes

She will indeed, Dunnock

She’s 2" taller than me forra start…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Nah if I can fall in a bar with a spiced rum in each hand and not spill a drop I can manage a quickstep or a bit of a Charlestown and keep my gin in the glass or in my mouth

6 Likes

Bullshit Twellsy

You fell orff ovvan barstool & broke yer ankle

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Now now. You can’t fight in here. At least not till I’ve had time to sell some tickets.

5 Likes

Wotcher, Chatelaine dere. Yep, bile production up to normal levels for full Gus function. A narsty few hours, though. All me skin hurt.
Even the uncatted bits.
Yay! Tomorrow is also a day. So I am reliably informed.
Good luck to yer depth charges, Carinthia. Feet up and keep 'em that way
Gxxx

5 Likes

I may have fallen and broken my tibia

I still didn’t spill drink

6 Likes

That isn’t a nice way to spend yer day, Gus

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I is fine now, though, although nothing tastes of anything. Made a Persian chicken stoo, wiv spices an all, and it was just warm dead meat. So it is probably just me and not the broccoli.iyswim. Fi rst world problem.
Hey, it’s well above freezing outside. I shall do a minor rejoice about that while an insane quadruped tears aroond indoors.
The rejoicing involves an fag, you understand.

joe, the ma was asking after you, as well as Our Chatelaine. But she diverted into chickens. So possibly she is mainly bothered about poultry. I dunno, I just report these things.

5 Likes

Any still going for the good seats?

5 Likes

Did you mention the bruise on me Harse ?

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Do you know, I am not at all sure that I did. Either that or it has been lost in the Marmalade somewhere.
How is the poor arse? ouch again forrit.

5 Likes