So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Thank-you Joe

Have also partaken ovvan Fearsome Ginger Drink & may well Decline forran Snoozette

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

That Fish is wivout t’Internet and I am out for the evening.

6 Likes

Oh no. Is it broken?

Sending get well wishes via the medium of Sparrer, please. To that Fish, I mean. But also the internet, iyswim

5 Likes

Netlessness could be considered optimal, for yer ordinary fishy types…
But, for That Fish? I can hardly bear the notion - really.
Sometimes (and rarely) I think that you are a hardened Spuggie, Hedgers. How could you leave it gulping so?
(It’s prolly having a nice rest in the waterweed, enjoying a Slammer or two, mind you.)
Soo xx

5 Likes

Safe in my fairytale world of gulping Fish escaping the neglect of Sparrers (only in The cellar) I am buzzing off to bed.
Kindest wishes to Twellsy for the 'Eadache, to Carinthia for the orffness, Gus for quite a bit of mehness, Fishers for sore froatiness and stuff to come, joe for residual leg stuff and chook morbidity and worse.
If I have missed anyone of you from my thoughts, don’t worry. You’ll be right up there, in the morn.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Noo Battery for the UPS has gorn phut. Twice in less than a week. Unimpressed Sparrer.

6 Likes

To be fair, the going out had already happened when the internet broke, and someone else was being given a lift to the event, so it wasn’t really practical for That Bird to come home and fix it.

I gather that the new-improved-super-terrific battery has died. And that what I have is a Temporary Fix just so I can play with the internet but not to do anything complicated with. When the bread is out of the oven I shall eat some and then go to bed.

6 Likes

Edake is a booga but others are not well either so I will wish them out of the same boat as I am in

Cellerati should be healthy and fit to enjoy life

6 Likes

Bread

Oven

\________/<----- Me Plate

I can never do anything complicated wiv the Internetty

Not even on a good day

I have just realised that I have to put the bin out

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Sleep well, Fishy dere, and feel better the morra.

I suspect the purveyors of NBG battery set-ups will find themselves feeling somewhat the worse. And serve 'em right.

Shredding gets tedious after quite a short time. The machine gets bored, too, and clenches its teeth.
And the mess!

5 Likes

Does that not make it an IPS?

4 Likes

An SIPS at that.

(Some time when you meet Feral Techie, ask about the story of Resignation Night at Demon…)

4 Likes

Fingers crossed, Twellsy, that the Nice Neurologist can do something to help.
Safe journeys. Hope you are in less discomfort for travelling, too.

5 Likes

Resignation Night of the Demon?
About time HR did something to justify its existence. Sometimes a P45 is not enough…

5 Likes

(Matters not helped by a “real” network outage, as in not the fault of the kit here, of 33 minutes starting just before midnight.)

Wet out there.

Definitely a good day for a fryup. Sharing of sossinges is not needed, nor welcome.

yardarm

5 Likes

Morning

Breezy out

ed akes

Poppy juice being used

I wish I were a norse as I would have been callled UHU long since

6 Likes

Gus dere

Must you show portraits of moi all over the gaff?

5 Likes

Pore Twellsy! I hope that you are given adequate pain relief, today. Maybe a nerve block in the offing. Gentle hugs.
Soo xx

6 Likes

As an alternative to the traditional bacon butties, we can offer the freshest eggs on toast you’ll ever get…

7 Likes

Love it !

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes