So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Gawds, Carinthia. It really izza case of no pain no gain, fer you. Gentle hugzz.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Anyone want a bacon buttie?

I have several looking for a home…

6 Likes

That would be good, Twellsy. Howz yer back?
Soo xx

5 Likes

[peckity][peckity][peckity]

5 Likes

Back all recovered after a bit of rest and light moving around - just enough to keep muscles supple

Thank you wee bee

6 Likes

I suppose I am too late for a butty?

Been out with the DDD. Wetly. The bluebells have come out, and over the weekend the beech trees did as well, and the colours are amazing together.

6 Likes

[checks coat of many pockets]

Do you a nice little butty, one lady owner wiv false teef, only brought it out at weekends…

6 Likes

Oof

Am I too late too ?

Hands are rubbish, as expected , but I did sleep for 9 hours

Hallelujah

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Oh, the sleep is a good thing, Carinthia! I am glad.

6 Likes

Places platter of freshly made bacon butties on the table while distracting a bird with posh gin

6 Likes

You are a star, Twellies. Thank you.

gronf

5 Likes

Wholemeal loaf proving merrily as I write—ready in a couple of hours. Any takers?

4 Likes

Tseep?

Nice pint of St George’s V-ale for lunch.

5 Likes

Hot Buttered Crusts would be lovely, Joe

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Now there’s a surprise!

5 Likes

Loud Smile…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

:smiley:

We’ve had a grand woodland walk (would have been nice to have incorporated a Dog, but hey). The bluebells and beech were much in evidence as were anemones. I am now contemplating supper. I have some cheese and leek flan (home-made) with a nutty base, not pastry, and some tomatoes and mozzarella cheese that I’ll slice into a salad with some basil and balsamic. Potato salad would be good, I think (I have some nice waxy yellow tatties) but I can’t decide upon a dressing. Any ideas?

Soo xx

5 Likes

No idea about dressing, but I have made a discovery: the DDD can cause bones to manifest. She has been given three since she has been here, and yet there are four beside her bed.

Uncanny, huh?

5 Likes

Mustardy vinaigrette, Soo, applied while spuds are stll warm

5 Likes

Any missing child reports locally?

5 Likes