So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

I thought they might be crunchy and nutritious, but one can’t butter small plumes of smoke. Back to the drawing board.

5 Likes

Prolly best, Gus.

Soo xx

5 Likes

I trust those two statements are unconnected?

5 Likes

Unleash your inner Snell: Vesparomatherapy

5 Likes

Snork!
No, joe. Even I’d have been hard pushed to make a meal out such pulverised ingredients.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Oof

Have ‘gorn orff’ again, and, guess what, it’s thundering like mad

Flumps wiv Pitcher

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

[helpful pourity]

Oh there’s some left over, I’ll just top off me glass.

5 Likes

Ooof

FLUMP!!!

Been swimming and did three whole quarters of a kilometre

Then walked to my mate’s house for knitting advice (she ripped back half of what I had done!) a cuppa made by 9 year old daughter and a catch up after two weeks where she was on holiday and I was busty with all sorts of stuff

So a great natter and walked two thirds of a mile

Do 13 year old boys ever get separated from their video shooting and being Mr America type of game?

I am now wrecked!

6 Likes

Is that not sniffing scooter exhaust fumes ?

6 Likes

Depends whether you’re a mod or an entomologist.

4 Likes

I’d love a Vespa, like this:

Coo - wot larks! Would I be allowed this in the Cellar?

Soo xx

4 Likes

Well, not in the cellar itself because there isn’t really room, what with the billiard table and the piano and all the chaises, but I don’t see why you shouldn’t buzz round the Succession Ponds on it, so long as you keep off the croquet lawn: the hoops wouldn’t be good for it.

4 Likes

Hang on, I fink we might 'ave one in the Shed…

Ah yeah, here it is, took it in payment for a very good night on the brandy from a couple of French blokes…

5 Likes

On a different subject: on this evening’s walk, as owlglim started to fade, we saw what I thought was a large dog trotting down the path towards us through the woods; before I could tell the DDD to drop her ball and say hello nicely, it saw us, turned into profile and was a deer. It left the path sideways with that wonderful leap they do, front legs curled under and hind legs long behind, and vanished into the bushes with a crash of breaking branches and was gone. Probably about waist-high, not a muntjack because it was the wrong shape; I think it was a roe deer.

5 Likes

Roe deer leap beautifully, don’t they? We are very lucky to have them around us and to witness their grace.

That scooter looks weaponised, to me, Hedgers. Although I admire its looks, I should prolly stick to something less menacing.

Soo xx

5 Likes

I guess it depends if you could lift the seat to reveal a cocktail bar !

5 Likes

In my case I’d need to lift the seat to reveal the road, Armers.

Time forra bee to go to bed. I intend a decent walk, tomorrow and must rest the bee’s knees to achieve this. Good nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

4 Likes

Wot fun, Fishers. I’m not sure what it was we saw a few days ago; it was bright orange and fuzzy, and didn’t want to play with the DDD.

“Who me constabule? I am merely an itinerant plumber. And I have this map to to the High Street branch of MegaGloboBank in case they have a… plumbing emergency.”

5 Likes

I know that weapon dere wee birdie

And my army mates can play with the users of such weapons with bigger badder weapons

Norty sparrer
Gin might make me forget seeing it

5 Likes

Interviewer: Why didn’t you call the police?
Vercotti: Well I had noticed that the lad with the thermo-nuclear device was the Chief Constable for the area.

Anyway, Twellsy, you wouldn’t dob in yer faithful ginsparrer… [pourity] [pourity]

Orf to me nest…

5 Likes